PDA

View Full Version : Classified Ad Page

lostnbronx
05-27-2005, 04:47 AM
Hey, do most (or any) of you know about this page, here on GM?

http://www.gotmead.com/cgi-bin/classifieds/classifieds.cgi (http://www.gotmead.com/cgi-bin/classifieds/classifieds.cgi)

It seems really neat -- especailly the Swap Mead category -- but nobody seems to use it.

-David

GntlKnght
05-27-2005, 07:27 AM
Wow! There are pages OTHER than the forums?!? Who woulda thunk! ;D

Oskaar
05-27-2005, 01:09 PM
HERESY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The world is flat! Don't run with scissors! Get down off of that fence before you fall down and break your neck!

:o ;D :P

Oskaar

toolboxdiver
05-27-2005, 03:29 PM
lol...you go Oskaar, I never realized it was there either maybe I'll try it out one of these days. Thanks LNB

Caerwyn
05-27-2005, 08:33 PM
I'm thinking about posting an add in the 'swap mead' category. Does anyone have a list of which states two private individuals can legally ship mead to? If it helps, I am in Phoenix Arizona. I think a 'like-for-like' trade would be great, I am just concered about shipping laws. Especially after this new Supreme Court decision. Does anyone/can anyone provide a list listing of who can ship where?

Thanks!
Caerwyn

lostnbronx
05-27-2005, 09:46 PM
I'm thinking about posting an add in the 'swap mead' category. Does anyone have a list of which states two private individuals can legally ship mead to? If it helps, I am in Phoenix Arizona. I think a 'like-for-like' trade would be great, I am just concered about shipping laws. Especially after this new Supreme Court decision. Does anyone/can anyone provide a list listing of who can ship where?

Thanks!
Caerwyn

I don't know about a list, but I live in Snowflake, Arizona. I'll be opening a pyment soon from bulk storage. I'll let you know if it's worth trading!

-David

toolboxdiver
05-27-2005, 10:21 PM
just call it a yeast sample and since there is no money exchanging it will be fine...lol

Lagerman64
06-02-2005, 02:10 AM
That's awesome, I'll have to see what I have to swap ;D