• PATRONS: Did you know we've a chat function for you now? Look to the bottom of the screen, you can chat, set up rooms, talk to each other individually or in groups! Click 'Chat' at the right side of the chat window to open the chat up.
  • Love Gotmead and want to see it grow? Then consider supporting the site and becoming a Patron! If you're logged in, click on your username to the right of the menu to see how as little as $30/year can get you access to the patron areas and the patron Facebook group and to support Gotmead!
  • We now have a Patron-exclusive Facebook group! Patrons my join at The Gotmead Patron Group. You MUST answer the questions, providing your Patron membership, when you request to join so I can verify your Patron membership. If the questions aren't answered, the request will be turned down.

Thanks...

Barrel Char Wood Products

storm1969

NewBee
Registered Member
Jun 13, 2005
Columbia, MD
I want to thank you all. I have been making mead for a while (15+ years), but over the last year and a half I had let it slide. I hadn't had a chance to made any, or even really thought about it. My life was just too darn full (I Thought).

Well, one day I just happened on a site called gotmead.com, and they had forums. WOW!

I started reading and reading (and posting...) and all of a sudden. I took a day off work, spent three hours picking strawberries, and the rest of the day making a batch of strawberry mead (which is bubbling nicely in my kitchen right now).

You guys and galls have rekindle my spirit!

Thanks a bunch, and well done to all the moderators..

I will be around (and brewing)

Brian

Oskaar

Got Mead Partner
Administrator
Dec 26, 2004
The OC
Glad to have you in the forums and active in mead making!

Welcome back!

Cheers,

Oskaar

briankettering

NewBee
Registered Member
Jun 2, 2005
Good to see another Brian brewing with berries.

I spent last Sunday making a fine strawberry wine.

Brian K

Brewbear

NewBee
Registered Member
May 10, 2005
Wow....
You were meading and got away from it?????
DUUUDE!!! How could you? I made my second batch just weeks ago and I know I'm hooked BIG TIME!
Welcome back, the more, the merryer ;D

Ted

storm1969

NewBee
Registered Member
Jun 13, 2005
Columbia, MD
Brewbear said:
Wow....
You were meading and got away from it?????
DUUUDE!!! How could you? I made my second batch just weeks ago and I know I'm hooked BIG TIME!
Welcome back, the more, the merryer ;D

Ted

Life does seem to get in the way when you let it. The key is to not let it get in the way ( and drink more mead!).

Barrel Char Wood Products

Viking Brew Vessels - Authentic Drinking Horns