• PATRONS: Did you know we've a chat function for you now? Look to the bottom of the screen, you can chat, set up rooms, talk to each other individually or in groups! Click 'Chat' at the right side of the chat window to open the chat up.
  • Love Gotmead and want to see it grow? Then consider supporting the site and becoming a Patron! If you're logged in, click on your username to the right of the menu to see how as little as $30/year can get you access to the patron areas and the patron Facebook group and to support Gotmead!
  • We now have a Patron-exclusive Facebook group! Patrons my join at The Gotmead Patron Group. You MUST answer the questions, providing your Patron membership, when you request to join so I can verify your Patron membership. If the questions aren't answered, the request will be turned down.

CyberBrau - BrewLog

Barrel Char Wood Products

JamesP

Lifetime GotMead Patron
Dec 3, 2003
Brisbane Australia
Vicky,

there are a few "Beer" references still existing. If you want to remove these (which makes the version of CyberBrau non-standard),

then change the following:

[th]File[/th] [th]From ->[/th] [th] -> To[/th]
header.php View Beer Styles View Styles
recipe.php Beer Type: Mead Type: (or just "Type:")
recipe.php see a good beer go see a good mead go
recipe.php "New Beer" "New Mead"
functions.php Beer's Name: Name:

The beer mug gif (images/beer.gif) would be nice as a "mead" image, but thats a bit harder to change.

It doesn't seem to calculate an FG < 1.000 (or have an attenuation for the yeast such that the FG goes to 0.99x).

I added some Lallemand (Lalvin) yeast to the database.

Q. Is it worth putting Bees Lees recipes into the database yet? ???
I put one in (Maple mead) just to try it out.

James

V

Vicky Rowe

Hi James,

Thanks for pointing that out. I had gotten sidetracked off the project when I got really busy, and probably won't get back to it for another week or so, I've got a couple commercial websites to write, and the paying stuff is priority right now, what with no more travel work anymore.....

I'll note this, and get it done soon as I have a chance!

Thanks,

Vicky

V

Vicky Rowe

Wait a bit. I'm going to try to get it tweaked some more this week. I'm working on a paying project right now, (thank god I got one!) and can't work on it right now, but I'll put some evening time into it....

Vicky

Barrel Char Wood Products

Viking Brew Vessels - Authentic Drinking Horns