PDA

View Full Version : A whatever forum

WikdWaze
10-04-2004, 04:17 AM
I've spent a great deal of time on a brewing forum during my hiatus. They have what they call the Public House forum where people can chat about whatever, just as they would while sitting in a real pub. This offers people the chance to socialize and carry on thoughts that may not strictly adhere to one of the main topical forums.

Jmattioli
10-04-2004, 05:41 AM
Welcome back Wikdwaze. I for one missed you while you were gone. Vicky has recently made a lot of improvements here. She has been real accommodating. Maybe she can put a mead bar category or something of that sorts where we can just drink mead and shoot the bull, talk nonsense, or solve the world's problems if that be a persons persuation.
Joe

Oskaar
10-04-2004, 06:10 AM
Howdy Wickd, welcome back!

We keep signing Vicky up for more work! LOL. I think she likes work too much! Anyhow, I'll volunteer to help moderate that forum if the need arises. Everyone around here behaves themselves pretty well so I doubt that I'd do much as a moderator!

Regards,

Oskaar

WikdWaze
10-04-2004, 11:44 AM
It's good to be back, feels like home.

Might I suggest calling this open forum "The Hive"? Seems oddly appropriate for a mead site. We can see what the latest buzz is all about.

:-[ I apologize for the pun, couldn't resist.