PDA

View Full Version : Color Scheme

polarbearforge
10-08-2003, 12:35 AM
One suggestion, the color scheme with the dark test on the dark green is difficult to read without highlighting or modifying browser colos. Unless YaBB has settings for that for each user I haven't found yet....

Jamie

Forum Admin
10-08-2003, 11:17 AM
::)

Thanks Jamie! I just noticed that myself, and will fix it asap. Thanks for posting!

Vicky Rowe
GotMead Admin

Jmattioli
09-11-2004, 05:41 AM
Speaking of color schemes, Vicky, the new posts and no new posts symbols to the left of the topics are both blue. One just a little larger blue and difficult to tell without looking closely. Might be easier if it changes to red from blue if that is an easy change for you.
Thanks, Joe

WikdWaze
09-11-2004, 08:58 AM
Am I the only one who's noticed how hard it is to read the "Quote" and "Modify" buttons on some of the posts? They're fairly visible on the white background, but the yellow almost disappears into the gray. I have to lean in and squint to make sure I'm hitting the right one. Sorry to nitpick about something so trivial, I'm sure my life will proceed unhindered if it doesn't get changed. ;D

dogglebe
09-12-2004, 02:27 AM
Am I the only one who's noticed how hard it is to read the "Quote" and "Modify" buttons on some of the posts? They're fairly visible on the white background, but the yellow almost disappears into the gray. I have to lean in and squint to make sure I'm hitting the right one. Sorry to nitpick about something so trivial, I'm sure my life will proceed unhindered if it doesn't get changed. ;D

I have no problem with them ;)

Phil

Vicky Rowe
09-12-2004, 06:38 AM
OK, re the quote/reply buttons, see what you think now. Joe, I'm using the icons that came with Yabb (the forum software I use), and could take them into Photoshop to modify, but those are what come along with the software. I'll look into it.

Vicky

WikdWaze
09-12-2004, 10:23 AM
Can't miss anything now. Maybe it was just the colors on my monitor or something, but that yellow was hard for me to distinguish.

The new "New" icon rocks!!