• PATRONS: Did you know we've a chat function for you now? Look to the bottom of the screen, you can chat, set up rooms, talk to each other individually or in groups! Click 'Chat' at the right side of the chat window to open the chat up.
  • Love Gotmead and want to see it grow? Then consider supporting the site and becoming a Patron! If you're logged in, click on your username to the right of the menu to see how as little as $30/year can get you access to the patron areas and the patron Facebook group and to support Gotmead!
  • We now have a Patron-exclusive Facebook group! Patrons my join at The Gotmead Patron Group. You MUST answer the questions, providing your Patron membership, when you request to join so I can verify your Patron membership. If the questions aren't answered, the request will be turned down.

Notification of replies

Barrel Char Wood Products

Hidalgo

NewBee
Registered Member
Jan 25, 2004
I don't know if anyone else is having this issue, but I do not get notified via email when there are replies to topics that I've started or responded to, even though I check the option before submitting the topic.

Is this happening to anyone else?

Thanks.

V

Vicky Rowe

Hmm. I get them. Did you use an email that you are checking regularly when you set up your account? Is it possible that you typo'd the addy when you did it? Check your account profile, and make sure. Let me know, ok?

Hidalgo

NewBee
Registered Member
Jan 25, 2004
I got these just fine.

Thanks!

Just to let you know, I haven't changed any of my info since I signed up, however.

V

Vicky Rowe

I upgraded the forums yesterday. I think that the reply notify may have gotten corrupted for some people during the crashes.

Barrel Char Wood Products

Viking Brew Vessels - Authentic Drinking Horns