PDA

View Full Version : I get to be first!

Chauvan
10-01-2003, 09:28 PM
Howdy! This looks like this is going to be the most useful forum in the world! ;D

Rygar
10-08-2003, 03:34 AM
And I get to be Number two!

"Who..does..number two..work for?!!!!!!" hehe

This is quickly going to become the first board I check everyday! :D

Forum Admin
10-08-2003, 11:16 AM
Welcome, both of you! Thanks for checking out the forum, and please don't hesitate to let me know how I can improve the forum and the site for you!

Vicky Rowe
Site Admin ;D

Severian
10-09-2003, 10:02 AM
Since this seems to be a decent place to post things like this:

Hello, I've been making mead for about 3 years.

Have only had one batch not drinkable (read Kerosene) in the first 3 months of aging. After over 2 years in bottles I am afraid to open one. Maybe wait till 5 years as that is the only way a mead of mine will survive that long...

My longest drinkable mead to date is a year of aging. Either I am lucky and make great mead or my friends are alcoholics (ok, both could be true)

-s

ps- yes I really wonder how good it'd taste at 3 or 5 years and will keep wondering... note to self: increase production.

Vicky Rowe
10-09-2003, 07:50 PM
Hi!

I had one that was gasoline for nearly a year after it finished fermenting. I tasted it one day, about a year later, and it was ambrosia.

Give it a try. Open a bottle and sample, you might be suprised!

Vicky

Norskersword
05-20-2004, 04:12 AM
Hi Vicky, I just wanted to take this opportunity to tell you I love you're site! I'm a man of few interests but thanks to you I have a new hobby! ;)