PDA

View Full Version : Chat Room and New Calendar!

Vicky Rowe
08-24-2004, 07:16 PM
OK guys, by popular demand, I've put in a chat room. It works off the forum here, and you can access it at the bottom of the main page.

The calendar is similar to before, with accounts being set up by contacting me, so that we can avoid having ijits posting their drivel on our calendar. The current month will post on the main page of the site, and I've customized it a bit for our use.

Look them over, and let me know what you think!

Brought to you by the sleep-deprived, but happy, Gotmead webmistress......

dogglebe
08-26-2004, 02:05 AM
Chat room looks real good, Vicky. All we have to do now is schedule times when we meet and chat. How many people can visit it at once?

Phil

Jmattioli
08-29-2004, 08:58 PM
Don't believe Chat room is working. Have been on at the same time with others and tried but get an error on page with no chat window coming up. ( And no login window) Anyone else tried it with success yet? Could be me?
Joe

Oskaar
08-29-2004, 11:26 PM
I have been in a few times and chatted with JoeM and Norskerword with out problems. It could be your browser settings, maybe check your Javascript settings.

Oskaar

Jmattioli
08-30-2004, 12:40 AM
Thanks for tip Oskaar. I will.
Joe

Jmattioli
08-30-2004, 12:45 AM
I have been in a few times and chatted with JoeM and Norskerword with out problems. It could be your browser settings, maybe check your Javascript settings.
Oskaar
Your a genius Oskaar. Got it working with your tip.
Joe

Norskersword
08-30-2004, 03:41 AM
I was beginning to suspect it was your computer. ;D

Pewter_of_Deodar
09-26-2004, 04:42 AM
Vicki,

Just an observation...

When I am logged into the chat area, it lists my name as being present but gives the number of users in chat as still being ZERO.

Thanks,
Pewter

Pewter_of_Deodar
09-26-2004, 04:44 AM
Vicki,

Clarification... the ZERO refers to the number in chat listed on the Homepage. The user count in the chat window reflects 1...

Thanks,
Pewter