PDA

View Full Version : Where is WikdWaze ? ? ?

Jmattioli
09-28-2004, 01:16 AM
By now he must have started his first batch. Before, we couldn't turn him off. He's our forum's first Hive DemiGod without a mead under his belt and now he's vanished in thin air. How is that Barnyard Braggot coming ? It must be started by now? Wikdwaze, where are you?
Joe

JoeM
09-28-2004, 04:17 AM
maybe his braggot become so wild and unruley that it consumed HIM instead if vice versa!

Oskaar
09-28-2004, 05:00 AM
I can't say for sure, but there were a couple of posts that may have been taken more seriously than they were meant. So he may be just concentrating on getting his braggot brewing away before he posts, or he may be on vacation. Dunno for sure.

Oskaar

ScottS
09-28-2004, 06:39 PM
He's been seen on the forums over at www.homebrew.com lately. I think he's taking a turn from discussing mead to discussing politics. :o

Oskaar
09-28-2004, 11:17 PM
LOL,

Now those are indeed strange bedfellows!

Oskaar - 2004 Campaign advisor to the "None of the Above" party

Jmattioli
10-03-2004, 08:54 PM
I found him and told him I missed him. He said he would be back shortly. After all, he is like family here and his mead will be bubbling away in a short time. I for one am sorry for any comments I made that helped to distance him.
Joe

WikdWaze
10-20-2004, 04:21 PM
Gosh, a whole thread in my honor? I don't know how I missed this.

Scott had it right. I was so busy battling the forces of evil I simply could not find the time to discuss something as trivial as my braggot ;D 8) ::)