PDA

View Full Version : Pewter, here's for you

Miriam
09-29-2005, 03:49 PM
Next Exciting Chapter will be posted immediately after this is.

It's being a full week out there in real life - my late Dad's memorial day (yortzheit), the High Holy Days and all the attendant errands and cooking - helping my mom get ready for a visit to the States. I would gladly dump all of that (especially the sad anniversary) for a prolonged stay in St. Winston Village...but that ain't real. :(

Miriam

Pewter_of_Deodar
09-29-2005, 03:55 PM
Lady Miriam,

Your story is a gift to all of us and every episode is appreciated. However, even though I tease you, you have no obligation to us to write at a certain pace or even to finish the story. But the teasing is intended to let you know that the story is appreciated and enjoyed.

And I would rather that you take your time, relax, and do it well than to rush something just to keep us happy.

Thanks,
Pewter

Miriam
09-29-2005, 04:18 PM
I thank you, gallant sir :-*. I have mixed motives for writing the Meadly Tale. The motives vary according to the mood, but mostly I write because I enjoy it. :D

I confess - a couple of weeks ago I woke up early and still half-asleep, I smiled to myself and thought, "I believe I could fall in love with Loong myself."

Just don't, please, tell my husband. A Chinese dragon is no proper object for the affections of a nice Jewish matron. ;D

Miriam

Oskaar
09-29-2005, 04:19 PM
Oddly I find Otto to be a prince of a man and noble beyond reproach! LOL

Cheers,

Oskaar

Miriam
09-29-2005, 04:21 PM
Isn't Otto the best? However he looks nothing like Gollum... (snicker).

M.

Pewter_of_Deodar
10-03-2005, 10:42 AM
Anxiously awaiting the next episode....