• PATRONS: Did you know we've a chat function for you now? Look to the bottom of the screen, you can chat, set up rooms, talk to each other individually or in groups! Click 'Chat' at the right side of the chat window to open the chat up.
  • Love Gotmead and want to see it grow? Then consider supporting the site and becoming a Patron! If you're logged in, click on your username to the right of the menu to see how as little as $30/year can get you access to the patron areas and the patron Facebook group and to support Gotmead!
  • We now have a Patron-exclusive Facebook group! Patrons my join at The Gotmead Patron Group. You MUST answer the questions, providing your Patron membership, when you request to join so I can verify your Patron membership. If the questions aren't answered, the request will be turned down.

Pewter, here's for you

Barrel Char Wood Products

Miriam

Lifetime GotMead Patron
Feb 2, 2005
Next Exciting Chapter will be posted immediately after this is.

It's being a full week out there in real life - my late Dad's memorial day (yortzheit), the High Holy Days and all the attendant errands and cooking - helping my mom get ready for a visit to the States. I would gladly dump all of that (especially the sad anniversary) for a prolonged stay in St. Winston Village...but that ain't real. :(

Miriam

Pewter_of_Deodar

NewBee
Registered Member
Sep 23, 2004
Cedar Rapids, IA
Lady Miriam,

Your story is a gift to all of us and every episode is appreciated. However, even though I tease you, you have no obligation to us to write at a certain pace or even to finish the story. But the teasing is intended to let you know that the story is appreciated and enjoyed.

And I would rather that you take your time, relax, and do it well than to rush something just to keep us happy.

Thanks,
Pewter

Miriam

Lifetime GotMead Patron
Feb 2, 2005
I thank you, gallant sir :-*. I have mixed motives for writing the Meadly Tale. The motives vary according to the mood, but mostly I write because I enjoy it. :D

I confess - a couple of weeks ago I woke up early and still half-asleep, I smiled to myself and thought, "I believe I could fall in love with Loong myself."

Just don't, please, tell my husband. A Chinese dragon is no proper object for the affections of a nice Jewish matron. ;D

Miriam

Oskaar

Got Mead Partner
Administrator
Dec 26, 2004
The OC
Oddly I find Otto to be a prince of a man and noble beyond reproach! LOL

Cheers,

Oskaar

Miriam

Lifetime GotMead Patron
Feb 2, 2005
Isn't Otto the best? However he looks nothing like Gollum... (snicker).

M.

Barrel Char Wood Products

Viking Brew Vessels - Authentic Drinking Horns