• PATRONS: Did you know we've a chat function for you now? Look to the bottom of the screen, you can chat, set up rooms, talk to each other individually or in groups! Click 'Chat' at the right side of the chat window to open the chat up.
  • Love Gotmead and want to see it grow? Then consider supporting the site and becoming a Patron! If you're logged in, click on your username to the right of the menu to see how as little as $30/year can get you access to the patron areas and the patron Facebook group and to support Gotmead!
  • We now have a Patron-exclusive Facebook group! Patrons my join at The Gotmead Patron Group. You MUST answer the questions, providing your Patron membership, when you request to join so I can verify your Patron membership. If the questions aren't answered, the request will be turned down.

Elderberry Mead Pictures

Barrel Char Wood Products

byathread

NewBee
Registered Member
Mar 8, 2005
Boulder County, CO
Yum! That <u>is</u> a feast for the eyes! My Spiced Currant mead and Rasbperry Vanilla are both looking to have a beautiful rich color like that (I hope!). I think I'll use clear bottles as you did.

Congrats,
Kirk

beeboy

NewBee
Registered Member
Aug 29, 2004
Port Orange, Florida, USA
Thanks everybody, now comes the hard part, waiting for it to mellow. If anybody is interested I just posted some pictures from the last honey extraction I performed before moving to Florida. Just go to the Elderberry Mead link above and you will see where it all comes from. Lots of work but only if you don't have a sweet tooth ;D. Drink, Laugh and Love, Beeboy and his bees

Riadfodig

NewBee
Registered Member
Nov 27, 2005
Seeing that nice brilliant red color got me to thinking about making a cherry cyser. My fiance keeps telling me that I should make a cherry mead because she gets left out with the cinnamon and such that I like so much. Very inspiring photos, thanks for sharing.

Barrel Char Wood Products

Viking Brew Vessels - Authentic Drinking Horns