PDA

View Full Version : The Funniest Avatar in a Long Time

Oskaar
09-30-2005, 08:26 PM
I saw this avatar in another forum and just about shot a gulpfull of mead through my nose!

http://207.5.69.177/omsoftnet/3.gif[img]

Angus
09-30-2005, 09:17 PM
:D :D :D :D

Thanks, I needed that.

WRATHWILDE
09-30-2005, 09:45 PM
Speaking of funny... I'm watching "The Reduced Shakespeare Company"... 3 players enact the complete works of William Shakespeare. -- 37 plays -- are performed here by The Reduced Shakespeare Company in only 90 minutes. The trio warms up with a hilarious send-up of "Romeo and Juliet" and then breeze through all 17 Shakespeare comedies at once to allow more time for lampooning his tragedies and historical plays. Why truncate some of the greatest drama in history? Because life is short and the complete works of The Bard are long. Available on DVD through Netflix.

Wrathwilde

scout
09-30-2005, 09:47 PM
Tell me about it - I was an English major for a while, and had to read a goodly number of them. Blech . . . . Not to offend any lovers of the Bard out there, just not to my taste. I'm more of an ee cummings and Robert Frost type of girl *grins*

WRATHWILDE
10-01-2005, 02:31 AM
Tell me about it. I'm more of an ee cummings and Robert Frost type of girl *grins*

I just did you wicked girl... you would definitely get a huge kick out of this then, a parody from beginning to end.

Wrathwilde

Miriam
10-01-2005, 12:16 PM
That avatar did something to my head...it feels like it got unfastened somehow.

Miriam ;D

P.S. I am a fan of Wllm. Shakespeare