PDA

View Full Version : New Cartoon by LostnBronx

webmaster
11-10-2005, 07:26 PM
Folks, its time for some fun! LostnBronx has given me some great cartoons, and you can view them here: http://www.gotmead.com/fun/entertainment.shtml. It's also on the menu above as Comics & Stories.

They're a hoot, y'all. Check 'em out, and keep checking back, 'cause David keeps sending me new ones, and I'll keep putting them up!

Miriam
11-11-2005, 03:22 AM
Wonderful! David, the cartoons are so well done; how could you get inside a hive that way?! The invisible ninja bee is hysterical. I'll keep looking out for new cartoons!

Miriam

lostnbronx
11-11-2005, 09:58 AM
Miriam,

Thanks for the kind words! At the risk of being a shameless self-promoter, I'm going to announce here whenever a new toon is up. It can be hard to lure us off the Forums sometimes! ;D

-David

webmaster
11-11-2005, 12:52 PM
LOL.....*that's* that truth! David, I cracked up all through reading them. Keep 'em coming, now that I have the format laid out, I can slap 'em up in jig time. Once I get us moved into the content management system, I'll give you your own login so you can just upload them when they're ready.....

Oh, and new cool stuff coming: meadery interviews and mead reviews. I've been talking to Lindisfarne Meadery in the U.K, and when I get my Vonage line, I'll be calling them to get an interview. They'll be the first interview/review for the international set, and I've 2 I'm writing now on US meaderies.

Brewbear
11-12-2005, 12:52 AM
Hey Vicky,
Since you'll be using VoIP calling, you might consider recording the interview for a future podcast!
Is there something new about to happen with the chat room or is the mead getting to me?

Ted

webmaster
11-12-2005, 10:36 AM
I'd planned to record it, though with VoIP you can never tell how the quality will be. I have to scope out some recording equipment for my end, I'll be looking into a mic, software and a card next week.....

The chat room will work as soon as I've gotten a new template that is SMF compatible up and running with the site layout. I've got one put together, but it won't display. Still working out the code for it.....