PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy XII

Consul
11-23-2005, 03:40 PM
Is anyone else here as excited as I am to see this finally get released? In about a year or so? :D

The FF games in recent times have, to me, been a perfect balance of story, art, playability, and fan service.

Speaking of, I still need to finish FF7 and FFX-2...

mouko_yamamoto
11-23-2005, 05:07 PM
I'm not a FF fan, but has anyone seen the "Advent Children" movie yet? I've heard it is awesome.

Consul
11-23-2005, 05:16 PM
I actually have yet to see Advent Children. Some fanboy I'm turning out to be. :-[ I need to seek it out.

CheshireCat
11-23-2005, 07:23 PM
I loved the series up to FF6, but FF7 dissapointed me, and I was never as big a fan again. Even though I still had some FF love enough to go see The Spirts Within, which was more dissapointing than FF7.

Consul
11-25-2005, 11:18 AM
So I go find a wallpaper of this new character (http://ffxii.net/image.php?view=images/art/art5.jpg) and put it on my computer desktop. My sister's reaction?

"She'd be pretty cute if she were real."

;D

I'm quite amazed at what can be done with computer graphics these days.

NeadMead
03-05-2006, 11:59 PM
Boy am I glad to see that I am not the only Final Fantasy fan here. I have not defeated VII, VIII, or IX. X-2 disappointed me so I never got it. :-\

jab
03-06-2006, 09:32 PM
Boy am I glad to see that I am not the only Final Fantasy fan here. I have not defeated VII, VIII, or IX. X-2 disappointed me so I never got it. :-\

I finished VII. It was a blast. A my roommate at the time was playing his own game as well. It is amazing the ways the story can diverge!

NeadMead
03-23-2006, 08:37 PM
The only thing I did not like about FF VII was Aerith (aka Aeris). I did not like what they did to her at the end of the first disk.

May the gods grant you great brews,
Gerald