PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

Twrchrua
11-27-2005, 06:59 PM
Figured that if I am going to post from time to time that it would be rude not to introduce myself.

My name is Greg, I am in Omaha, NE. I am 32, Married and a new father.

I started my mead making after I spent time in a Neo-Druid organization and watched a few of the members there do it. I continued doing it after I moved from the area and out here. Since then I hace made mead for local reenactment groups and for my own religious purposes. I have only brewed about 50 gals over all so far but since I retired from sword fighting, I have begun stepping up my brewing to keep me busy.

One for may favorate to brew is Cyser as I love all things apple.

Oskaar
11-27-2005, 07:06 PM
Howdy and Welcome to Gotmead,

So . . . since you're a cyser hound like a lot of us here are, maybe you'll post up your favorite cyser recipe in the recipe section.

Cheers,

Oskaar

CheshireCat
11-27-2005, 07:47 PM
Hi Hi, and welcome to GM! :D This here's a fun group to pal around with. I'm Daniel..or Dan...or Danny, if yer Irish. ;)

WRATHWILDE
11-27-2005, 09:47 PM
Welcome to the forum!

Which reenactment groups? There are a number of our members who would be interested in knowing. Keep us posted on your batches, challenges, and lessons learned.

Wrathwilde

Dmntd
11-27-2005, 10:32 PM
Welcome to the forums Greg!

Happy mazing,

Anthony

in Los Angeles

Twrchrua
11-28-2005, 12:57 AM
I spent some time in the SCA. Bloody Harlequins, Barony of the Angels, Caid. March of Alderford, Canton, Ohio and tried to get in with Barony of the Lonely Tower, Calontir. I was part of some local boffer groups (only day I had off was Sunday and they were the only fighting groups around)

Also grew up as a Buckskinners kid, so I know the Pre-1840's well.