• PATRONS: Did you know we've a chat function for you now? Look to the bottom of the screen, you can chat, set up rooms, talk to each other individually or in groups! Click 'Chat' at the right side of the chat window to open the chat up.
  • Love Gotmead and want to see it grow? Then consider supporting the site and becoming a Patron! If you're logged in, click on your username to the right of the menu to see how as little as $30/year can get you access to the patron areas and the patron Facebook group and to support Gotmead!
  • We now have a Patron-exclusive Facebook group! Patrons my join at The Gotmead Patron Group. You MUST answer the questions, providing your Patron membership, when you request to join so I can verify your Patron membership. If the questions aren't answered, the request will be turned down.

Basic Brewing Radio's podcast of the Mead Festival

Barrel Char Wood Products

jab

NewBee
Registered Member
Mar 15, 2004
radiofreeomaha.net
I believe if you listen to the podcast for Feb. 2nd they also have an interview with David Meyers (Redstone) about the meadfest and the IMA.

Summersolstice

Lifetime Patron
Lifetime GotMead Patron
Aug 14, 2005
Central Nebraska, USA
This is a wonderful podcast with interviews from South African Makana's Garth Cambry speaking about his continuous fermentation process to develop pure strains of dominant mead yeasts. Other interviews are included with Mark from Medovina and Michael from Rabbitsfoot. Great guys with great products. Very interesting indeed!

Barrel Char Wood Products

Viking Brew Vessels - Authentic Drinking Horns