PDA

View Full Version : Happy B-day to me!

Greenblood
03-06-2006, 12:33 PM
I bought myself a GM subscription for my B-day today! What an awesome gift! And now, I can get it renewed every year on my B-day. Happy B-day to me!!!

John
*tipsy before noon. Don't judge me! It's my b-day.*

Oskaar
03-06-2006, 12:54 PM
John
*tipsy before noon. Don't judge me! It's my b-day.*

And today is different from any other day how? LOL

Happy Birthday there Greenblood! I'm thinking a couple shots of some good Irish Whiskey, a bottle of ABC and a roadtrip to Pirtle! LOL

Cheers,

Oskaar

lostnbronx
03-06-2006, 02:20 PM
G-blood,

Many happy returns of the day! And what better libation on this occasion than mead?!

-David

webmaster
03-06-2006, 03:06 PM
Hippo Birdies to you, John! Don't forget to pitch a birthday batch of mead today!

So, that will be greenblood@gotmead.com, right?

Vicky - Two, two little GM subscriptions, ah, ah, ah, AH

Beertracker
03-06-2006, 04:00 PM
Here's to many meads & moons... happy birthday! :)

Brewbear
03-07-2006, 12:50 AM
happy B-day G!!!!
Manny happy returns ;D

Cheers,
Brewbear

NeadMead
03-07-2006, 03:08 AM
GreenBlood,I do not know you........yet, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ;D **raies wine glass in toast** Mine is in just more than a week. PISCES RULE!! ;D May the gods grant you great brews.

Greenblood
03-07-2006, 11:54 AM
Thank you all for your best wishes. I had a wonderful birthday yesterday. I was tossed by noon. Then spent the day cooking lunch and dinner on the big mean stainless grill I bought myself on Saturday. Marvelous. My old grill cowers in the corner now fearful that if it gets too close my new goliath grill will eat him. I am hosting a birthday cookout at my house this Saturday, and you are all invited. I supose I will understand if not ALL of you show up. ;D Unfortunately I made no mead yesterday. I am suffering from a carboy shortage (all of mine are full) that I intend to reconcile this afternoon.

Cheers! Wassail! and all that jazz

John
*nursing a wicked but welcome hangover*

webmaster
03-07-2006, 06:27 PM
I can totally relate to the carboy shortage. I've got every carboy and every pail full. I *really* need to do some bottling, just gotta get the bottles cleaned (thanks for the steel tub idea, Oskaar!) and ready to go, and buy some more tubing and bottling stuff....Hey Jay, look for my order (gotta get that store finished!)

Vicky - running in 12 different directions.....

Mynx
03-07-2006, 08:02 PM
Happy Bee-lated GB! :D

Sounds like you had a good one

Mynx, who has been out of commission with a sore mouth for 6 days now.

Greenblood
03-08-2006, 10:46 AM

Greenblood *having dirty thoughts* ;)

Mynx
03-08-2006, 12:36 PM
Hahah...there ya go, my birthday present to you ;)

/flips a bird to dental surgery

WRATHWILDE
03-08-2006, 07:50 PM

Greenblood *having dirty thoughts* ;)

Woe to those depraved and deprived souls.

I wasn't going to be the first to mention it, and perhaps it's just my mind wandering... but the gutter seems more crowded then I remember.

Wrathwilde

Brewbear
03-26-2006, 06:53 AM
I agree with Wrath, it is getting crowded here!!!

Cheers,
Brewbear