PDA

View Full Version : Today

NeadMead
03-17-2006, 03:13 AM
HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY, GMers!! Just wanted to say that. This is a major holiday to us Irish. Make sure you green your mead and wear your green. Especially if you are Irish like me. If you are not Irish you can wear green if you want, but it is not necessary. But we Irish appreciate it. ;D One word more. Kiss me because I am Irish! :-*

May the gods grant you great brews,
Gerald

--SEmper
03-17-2006, 03:32 AM
HAPPY ST PADDY'S to all of ya!!

Spent some time studying in Ireland!

Rocko: "Everybody's fucking Irish tonight!!"

Diving in the Guinness later tonight ;D

Mynx
03-17-2006, 12:39 PM
Hehehe... Going to see a Pogues cover band tonight too ;)

To quote my boyfriend "Happy 'Being Canadian ain't good enough, I have to pretend I'm Irish' Day!"

/Scottish
//drinking anyhow

WRATHWILDE
03-17-2006, 01:01 PM
Hehehe... Going to see a Pogues cover band tonight too ;)

Lucky Girl!! Take them Lots of mead so you can get them sloshed enough to perform like the Pogues

Wrathwilde

Mynx
03-17-2006, 01:13 PM
Sure! If I had any ready!

I get the feeling they do well enough on their own...with a band name like "Shane's Teeth" I think they have it 'covered'.

;)

Dan McFeeley
03-17-2006, 01:49 PM
Beannachtam na Femle Padraig!

Fad saol agat (long life to you!)

Ireland is . . .

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v676/mcfeeley/stpatrick2.jpg

and

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v676/mcfeeley/guinness.jpg

Hidalgo
03-17-2006, 10:43 PM
Well, I'm Cherokee but I wore green today. Happy St. Patrick's Day!

NeadMead
03-18-2006, 03:16 AM
I work second and did not get out of work until after 11
:00. I am enjoying Guiness now! I am on my third. ;D

Gerald

NeadMead
03-18-2006, 04:11 PM
18Mar06 ;D ;D ;DIT'S HERE!!! ;D ;D ;D IT'S HERE!!! ;D ;D ;D DESI'S DEW MEAD HAS ARRIVED!!! ;D ;D ;D MY FIRST MEAD!!! NEADMEAD NOW HAS MEAD!!! TEN YEARS OF SEARCHING HAS FINALLY PAID OFF!!! ;D ;D ;D I will let everyone know how it turns out. One Dry still mead and a blackberrry still melomel.

Gerald

WRATHWILDE
03-18-2006, 08:57 PM
To NoLongerNeedsMead,

Take a deep breath, slowly count to ten and step away from the keyboard before you hurt yourself.

Wrathwilde

Greenblood
03-20-2006, 11:42 AM
It was a long day for this greenblooded "mick"! Started out with a hearty breakfast, and was down at the bar tapping on the window by 9:55. Doors opened by 10, drunk by 10:45. Parade, cute green college girls, wait, how many pitchers is that? No pansy green beer here. Black Bush in the flask, guinness in the pitcher. Lamb stew for lunch. No need to leave the bar. Snakebites! Why am I smoking ciggarettes? Singing. More singing. whoa! almost fell there. Phone is ringing, people must be off work. more drinking. "Lady, come take me home." "mmmm pizza" whoops, that's the floor. "zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"

Cheers! Hope you all had a fantasmic Paddy's Day

John

Oskaar
03-20-2006, 02:16 PM
I had to work Paddy's day Eve, so I started the Party the night before with some Jameson's in the boot flask and hit Hero's in Fullerton. Black and tans and some proper corned beef, lots of nubile young college girls flashing for Emerald Green Beads. Life was good! Went until we crossed the midnight barrier and hit St Patrick's day proper and felt good about the whole thing. Ended up with a green thong that I still haven't figured out where it came from???

Cheers,

Oskaar

byathread
03-20-2006, 02:37 PM
... drunk by 10:45.

10:45 eh? Good job. You really are Irish!!

Greenblood
03-20-2006, 03:23 PM
I try to do my part. ;D

John