PDA

View Full Version : Automatic paging down

Greenblood
03-23-2006, 04:25 PM
This may have already been addressed, but just in case it has not:

Whenever I click a forum link, I am taken to the next page, and then immediately page down about half the page without touching anything. Am I making sense?

For instance, If I am in the HIVE, and click a thread, after the new page has loaded, Firefox just pages down.

Firefox Ver 1.0.4

webmaster
03-23-2006, 04:39 PM
Annoying, isn't it? Yeah, the chat room is grabbing focus and re-locating to itself whenever the page reloads. I'm trying to figure out where it does that, but no joy yet.

I'm pissed enough about it that I'm looking into alternative chat options.

Thanks for telling me tho, good to know its not just me (FF 1.5).

Vicky - working on it

webmaster
03-23-2006, 11:35 PM
Hah! Nailed that puppy! Had to go edit the php code, then go into the admin, edit and re-save the module.

Greenblood, check me, is it stopped for you too?

Vicky - all coded out for tonight

WRATHWILDE
03-24-2006, 12:32 AM
Yep, dat der Webwench dun nailed dat liddle doggy REAAAL GOOOD.

Wrathwilde

Greenblood
03-24-2006, 11:29 AM
Still paging down for me. I would upgrade to the lates FF ver but I do not have admin auth on my laptop. Gotta love corporate IT! I am trusted to admin all billing systems for the company, but can not be trusted to admin my laptop. :P

John

webmaster
03-24-2006, 11:52 AM
OK, the javascript that runs that particular function caches on your system. Clear your internet cache, and it should stop.

Ees not your version, amigo, ees your laptop....LOL

Greenblood
03-24-2006, 12:24 PM
Wohoo!! No more headaches or wanting to remove my eyes with a spork!! Thank you sweet wench of the web!

John

webmaster
03-24-2006, 12:26 PM
Glad to help, sweetie. ;)