• PATRONS: Did you know we've a chat function for you now? Look to the bottom of the screen, you can chat, set up rooms, talk to each other individually or in groups! Click 'Chat' at the right side of the chat window to open the chat up.
  • Love Gotmead and want to see it grow? Then consider supporting the site and becoming a Patron! If you're logged in, click on your username to the right of the menu to see how as little as $30/year can get you access to the patron areas and the patron Facebook group and to support Gotmead!
  • We now have a Patron-exclusive Facebook group! Patrons my join at The Gotmead Patron Group. You MUST answer the questions, providing your Patron membership, when you request to join so I can verify your Patron membership. If the questions aren't answered, the request will be turned down.

Walmart crocs

Barrel Char Wood Products

Vino

NewBee
Registered Member
Oct 30, 2008
Birmingham, Alabama
Crocodiles are on sale at Sam's Club...in China. I doubt we'll be seeing them anytime soon locally.

Begs the question: Is there anything Walmart won't sell?

How about a casket, everybody needs one of these. I picked this one out, but my wife isn't too keen on it!

socpsy

NewBee
Registered Member
Jun 23, 2009
NW Arkansas
www.socpsy.com
How about a casket, everybody needs one of these. I picked this one out, but my wife isn't too keen on it!

rolling2.gif
I wonder why?

Meadieval

NewBee
Registered Member
Oct 7, 2009
Alabama
I've done some crazy things in my day. Can't say that I have ever done, or even thought about eating a live crocodile.;)

Kee

NewBee
Registered Member
Apr 27, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Oh! Just realized the link. I'm a bit slow today.

So what goes with croc meat? White wine? Red? Or whatever's left in the still?

Medsen Fey

Fuselier since 2007
Premium Patron

wildoates

NewBee
Registered Member
Mar 22, 2009
Elk Grove, CA
My daughter spent some time in Guangzhou teaching English and says she's seen stranger things there.

And as far as caskets are concerned, I don't want my kids to waste the money--I want them to do with me what we've done with my parents: cremate them, and every time one of us travels somewhere, we take a little of Mom and Daddy with them. They just got back from Italy.

Errr...I guess they didn't actually come back, per se. It was a one-way trip for them, although my daughter did come home without them. They are, ah, presently enjoying Rome, Herculaneum, Florence, and Venice. As it were.

:)

Sasper

NewBee
Registered Member
Mar 19, 2009
I really like alligator meat but never tried crocodile. I'm sure it tastes the same either way.

Oskaar

Got Mead Partner
Administrator
Dec 26, 2004
The OC
Can you elaborate...I really gotta know!

I was bored and in an evil mood. There was a doe-eyed girl at the check-out counter. I went next door to Oggi's and came back with about three pints of HOP-15 in me and decided that I wanted her to help me buy some stuff so I asked her boss how much it would be for her to be my "personal" shopper for a couple of hours.

Her boss just looked at me like "Dude. . . are you for real?" I told her I was. We almost came to an agreement but at the last moment she waffled and folded like a house of cards. I guess my occaisional use of the word pimpin' probably got the better of her O0

socpsy

NewBee
Registered Member
Jun 23, 2009
NW Arkansas
www.socpsy.com
And as far as caskets are concerned, I don't want my kids to waste the money--I want them to do with me what we've done with my parents: cremate them,...

Same here.
1662.gif
We're going into a couple of small walnut boxes and into the columbarium at our church.:angel11: Take up much less space that way!
thumbs.gif

Kee

NewBee
Registered Member
Apr 27, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
And as far as caskets are concerned, I don't want my kids to waste the money.

I feel similarly. Since I'll be dead (and presumably won't care), I've told the hubby to throw my body over the back fence and let those neighbors deal with a decaying, skinky body. It will be my last revenge for those late night parties that don't end til 3 or 4 am. ;)

Really, though. I'm all for a simple pine box. I'm not sure if I want to be cremated, though.

Barrel Char Wood Products

Viking Brew Vessels - Authentic Drinking Horns