• PATRONS: Did you know we've a chat function for you now? Look to the bottom of the screen, you can chat, set up rooms, talk to each other individually or in groups! Click 'Chat' at the right side of the chat window to open the chat up.
  • Love Gotmead and want to see it grow? Then consider supporting the site and becoming a Patron! If you're logged in, click on your username to the right of the menu to see how as little as $30/year can get you access to the patron areas and the patron Facebook group and to support Gotmead!
  • We now have a Patron-exclusive Facebook group! Patrons my join at The Gotmead Patron Group. You MUST answer the questions, providing your Patron membership, when you request to join so I can verify your Patron membership. If the questions aren't answered, the request will be turned down.

Maybe a cool idea??

Barrel Char Wood Products

darthbooger

Worker Bee
Registered Member
Apr 29, 2010
Some Military Base
Okay, was just curious, i was sharing my very few and very short mead stories i have with some friends and was explaining all the different kinds of mead you can have and someone had a what i though an awesome idea.... Coffee, can you and if so how would you utilize this delicious little bean??? i know chocolate is a possibility so why not coffee?? or both?? just wondering if anyone has tried this out thus far? THANKS!
Eddie

Medsen Fey

Fuselier since 2007
Premium Patron
The Search Tool is your friend - don't neglect it.

Seriously. While folks around here are always willing to answer questions, you can glean a lot of information from what is here, and can focus your questions on things that you don't find answers for. In this case, I used the advance search tool and typed in coffee then selected to search only titles of posts and it brought back all of these. If you search espresso, and search the whole post you may get even more just for starters.

So please, do make the effort to search. If you don't find anything, then by all means post questions.

Last edited:

darthbooger

Worker Bee
Registered Member
Apr 29, 2010
Some Military Base
yea.... i typed in just "coffee mead" i didnt think to type in espresso probably because i dont like coffee that much, my experience with coffee is starbucks frozen stuff, thanks for the heads up though =] finding out alot of good info
shukran jazeelan!!

AToE

NewBee
Registered Member
Jun 8, 2009
Calgary AB Canada
You could probably just type "coffee", given that this is a mead forum, there's a high liklihood that the posts will have something to do with mead! (try it as part of the name of a thread only, rather than in posts)

Barrel Char Wood Products

Viking Brew Vessels - Authentic Drinking Horns