• PATRONS: Did you know we've a chat function for you now? Look to the bottom of the screen, you can chat, set up rooms, talk to each other individually or in groups! Click 'Chat' at the right side of the chat window to open the chat up.
  • Love Gotmead and want to see it grow? Then consider supporting the site and becoming a Patron! If you're logged in, click on your username to the right of the menu to see how as little as $30/year can get you access to the patron areas and the patron Facebook group and to support Gotmead!
  • We now have a Patron-exclusive Facebook group! Patrons my join at The Gotmead Patron Group. You MUST answer the questions, providing your Patron membership, when you request to join so I can verify your Patron membership. If the questions aren't answered, the request will be turned down.

ATTN: Late Breaking Mazer Cup Competition News - Home Entries Are Opening Again!

Barrel Char Wood Products

wayneb

Lifetime Patron
Lifetime GotMead Patron
Everybody,

Due to incredible popular demand and since we've confirmed our ability to handle the extra load this year, we are RE-OPENING the Home Entry Registration for 50 more entries! In order to ensure fair access for all, we are restricting these new entry slots to people who have NOT yet gotten an entry registered this year. If you try to sneak in an entry in the late group and I find that you have earlier entries in the registry database, I will disqualify and purge your late entries from the list. So, for new entrants only this year, mark your calendars! The Home Competition Entry registration page on the mazercup.org website will be active again, as of 5:00 PM Mountain Standard Time on Sunday, 29 January, and it will remain active until those 50 additional entry slots are filled!

Glad we could bring this late-breaking news to you!

Wayne Boncyk
Home Entry Registrar
Mazer Cup International - 2017

Barrel Char Wood Products

Viking Brew Vessels - Authentic Drinking Horns