• PATRONS: Did you know we've a chat function for you now? Look to the bottom of the screen, you can chat, set up rooms, talk to each other individually or in groups! Click 'Chat' at the right side of the chat window to open the chat up.
  • Love Gotmead and want to see it grow? Then consider supporting the site and becoming a Patron! If you're logged in, click on your username to the right of the menu to see how as little as $30/year can get you access to the patron areas and the patron Facebook group and to support Gotmead!
  • We now have a Patron-exclusive Facebook group! Patrons my join at The Gotmead Patron Group. You MUST answer the questions, providing your Patron membership, when you request to join so I can verify your Patron membership. If the questions aren't answered, the request will be turned down.

wedding photos

Barrel Char Wood Products

akueck

Certified Mead Mentor
Certified Mead Mentor
Jun 26, 2006
Ithaca, NY
Some of the wedding photos are online now...check them out! The first link is to the photographer's site; there are a handful of pictures (we're the Hilary & Aaron ones). The second is a friend's page and there are more pictures, with more to be uploaded periodically.

http://www.wpjphoto.com/trueromance
http://www.wildsprite.com/gallery/v/hilandaaron/wedding/

Sooner or later we'll get the proofs and I'll post the best ones. Enjoy,

Aaron -- proud new ownner of fancy pots and pans ;D

Johnnybladers

NewBee
Registered Member
Feb 13, 2006
A lovely bride like that :icon_thumright: and you're happy for more cookware? Congrats. :cheers:
I noticed the photographer mentioned the Philly area, are you by chance a fellow Pennsyltuckian?
Jon

akueck

Certified Mead Mentor
Certified Mead Mentor
Jun 26, 2006
Ithaca, NY
Beautiful bride, yes, but I'm sort of used to her by now. ;D Seriously though, I agree. She was stunning. It was worth the "no you can't see my dress" dance for 8 months before the wedding.

We live in CA at the moment, but she grew up outside of Philadelphia, so that's where we went to get married. Just north of Delaware (home of cheap booze, conveniently) in a nice little place called Chadds Ford. Chadd had a ford there once, I guess.

I however, am a Midwesterner. My definition of lake is still "body of water too big to see across." :laughing7:

Barrel Char Wood Products

Viking Brew Vessels - Authentic Drinking Horns