• PATRONS: Did you know we've a chat function for you now? Look to the bottom of the screen, you can chat, set up rooms, talk to each other individually or in groups! Click 'Chat' at the right side of the chat window to open the chat up.
  • Love Gotmead and want to see it grow? Then consider supporting the site and becoming a Patron! If you're logged in, click on your username to the right of the menu to see how as little as $30/year can get you access to the patron areas and the patron Facebook group and to support Gotmead!
  • We now have a Patron-exclusive Facebook group! Patrons my join at The Gotmead Patron Group. You MUST answer the questions, providing your Patron membership, when you request to join so I can verify your Patron membership. If the questions aren't answered, the request will be turned down.

I'm holding Vicky hostage....

Barrel Char Wood Products

dogglebe

NewBee
Registered Member
Oct 14, 2003
hbd.org
If you ever want to see this site updated again, leave 750 pounds of Orange Blossom honey in the dark alley behind that...you know...that dark building. Don't dilute it with wildflower; I'll know.

Phil

Dan McFeeley

Lifetime Patron
Lifetime GotMead Patron
Oct 10, 2003
Illinois
dogglebe said:
If you ever want to see this site updated again, leave 750 pounds of Orange Blossom in the dark alley behind that...you know...that dark building. Don't dilute it with wildflower; I'll know.

Holding the GotMead Wench hostage? ;D Ok, technically you may be restricting her movements, however, I predict that after a few days you'll be exhausted, nursing a record mead hangover, and begging forum members to take her off your hands. ;D ;D ;D

WRATHWILDE

Lifetime Patron
Lifetime GotMead Patron
Mar 19, 2005
Dubuque, Iowa
www.zazzle.com
Won't he be surprised when he receives 750 pounds of orange blossoms and no honey. If he ever sells his soul to the devil for 7 wishes... it promises to be even more entertaining than the original Bedazzled with Dudley Moore and Peter Cook.

Wrathwilde

Oskaar

Got Mead Partner
Administrator
Dec 26, 2004
The OC
Ha ha ha!

Um, I think after the Wench drinks you out of house and home, and drags you all over New York you'll be begging for mercy! LOL

But just in case, I've put Gilbert Gottfried on a plane along with five gallons of Corpse Flower Honey, and 50 dwarf nudists with no sense of personal space, unchecked bromadrosis and a penchant for leg humping!

Please enjoy the honey!

Cheers,

Oskaar

Maelduin

NewBee
Registered Member
May 3, 2006
ugh, Corpse Flower honey?!?

Would the bees even get close to it? ::shudder::

Michael

Dan McFeeley

Lifetime Patron
Lifetime GotMead Patron
Oct 10, 2003
Illinois
Maelduin said:
ugh, Corpse Flower honey?!?

Would the bees even get close to it? ::shudder::

Looks like the main pollinators are flies and beetles, the kind critters that are most likely to be attracted to the smell of decaying flesh.

http://www.news.ucdavis.edu/special_reports/titan/faq.lasso

If Oskaar has a bucket of corpse flower honey, he must have worked some magic to let the bees get to it first.
;D
I could almost picture Oskaar hoisting a few meads made from the honey, offering a toast to the Adam's family members. ;D

Miriam

Lifetime GotMead Patron
Feb 2, 2005
I'm sure Markus would support this effort of Oskaar's. ;D
...Markus? Ayecha? (Where art thou?)

Miriam

WRATHWILDE

Lifetime Patron
Lifetime GotMead Patron
Mar 19, 2005
Dubuque, Iowa
www.zazzle.com
The hostage crisis seems to be over, I see Vicky - GM Webmistress is online checking her messages, the time 1 am. Couldn't even manage to keep her 24 hours... the leather teddy and bullwhip must have had him rethinking the arrangement.:eek: >:D ;)

Wrathwilde

Dan McFeeley

Lifetime Patron
Lifetime GotMead Patron
Oct 10, 2003
Illinois
Miriam said:
I'm sure Markus would support this effort of Oskaar's. ;D ...Markus? Ayecha? (Where art thou?)

Marko probably has a whole wing of his infernal cellar filled with old casks of Corpse Flower mead. :eek: ;D

Dmntd

NewBee
Registered Member
Apr 18, 2005
Wrathwilde said:
the leather teddy and bullwhip must have had him rethinking the arrangement. :eek: >:D ;)

Wrathwilde

She'd use a bullwhip to make him wear a leather teddy? >:D

Dmntd

Oskaar

Got Mead Partner
Administrator
Dec 26, 2004
The OC
No, the Leather Teddy (Masta LethAA TedDEEE X, as he's known in the NYC Dom/Sub world) would have whipped them both for being bad, and made them lick the floor of the dungeon clean after he smeared it with Corpse Flower Honey and the trub from the first racking of the Corpse Flower Mead.

Then he would make them read Editorials (oops, I mean the front page) from the NYT, sell Falafel blindfolded on trash day, and make some purchase returns at Saks without a receipt.

Tomorrow he REALLY gets mean!

Cheers,

Oskaar

dogglebe

NewBee
Registered Member
Oct 14, 2003
hbd.org
Wrathwilde said:
The hostage crisis seems to be over, I see Vicky - GM Webmistress is online checking her messages, the time 1 am. Couldn't even manage to keep her 24 hours...

Damn her wi-fi. I'm taking it away and I'm uping my demands.

750 pounds of orange blossom honey and a corn muffin. Buttered!

Now where do I send her finger?

Phil

Dan McFeeley

Lifetime Patron
Lifetime GotMead Patron
Oct 10, 2003
Illinois
dogglebe said:
Wrathwilde said:
The hostage crisis seems to be over, I see Vicky - GM Webmistress is online checking her messages, the time 1 am. Couldn't even manage to keep her 24 hours...

750 pounds of orange blossom honey and a corn muffin. Buttered! Now where do I send her finger?

You're upping the ante? :D :D :D

We've got a private pool going on right now, betting on how long you can hold out before you start begging us to take her off your hands. ;D

Oskaar

Got Mead Partner
Administrator
Dec 26, 2004
The OC
dogglebe said:

750 pounds of orange blossom honey and a corn muffin. Buttered!

Now where do I send her finger?

Phil

Hey Now,

I don't know where that finger's been . . . do you?

Cheers,

Oskaar

yabodie

Lifetime GotMead Patron
Mar 17, 2006
NICE!!!

I guess Vicky is still "under wraps" due to the lack of a response? ;D ;D

Barrel Char Wood Products

Viking Brew Vessels - Authentic Drinking Horns