• PATRONS: Did you know we've a chat function for you now? Look to the bottom of the screen, you can chat, set up rooms, talk to each other individually or in groups! Click 'Chat' at the right side of the chat window to open the chat up.
  • Love Gotmead and want to see it grow? Then consider supporting the site and becoming a Patron! If you're logged in, click on your username to the right of the menu to see how as little as $30/year can get you access to the patron areas and the patron Facebook group and to support Gotmead!
  • We now have a Patron-exclusive Facebook group! Patrons my join at The Gotmead Patron Group. You MUST answer the questions, providing your Patron membership, when you request to join so I can verify your Patron membership. If the questions aren't answered, the request will be turned down.

some of my photos (not mead related)

Barrel Char Wood Products

memento

NewBee
Registered Member
Aug 3, 2005
www.flickr.com
All the photos here are mead related, but since this is in the "general" section, I'm hoping that I can post some of my non-mead related photos. Oskaar and Vicky - please delete this if I'm wrong!

I enjoy taking pictures of old cemeteries. One very old one is Oakwood Cemetery in Troy, NY. Happens to also be where the real "Uncle Sam" is.

All my photos are on my flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/memento/ but here are a few of my favorites. Some are Infrared (I love IR) with my trusty Nikon 950 and the others are with my Digital Rebel. Some are doctored a little, but in general not much.

154791748_b96cda8f63.jpg

154787736_5eae9ea1f4.jpg

154787000_edb73e34f1.jpg

154786002_bf405b0631.jpg

154785330_34fb9477cb.jpg

WRATHWILDE

Lifetime Patron
Lifetime GotMead Patron
Mar 19, 2005
Dubuque, Iowa
www.zazzle.com
Memento,

As a fellow photo enthusiast... Awesome!

Old Cemeteries are wonderful places to take picks. I wish I could find some good ones around here. Maybe I'll try Galena... it was a well to do town in its day. Project for next weekend maybe.

Wrathwilde

PS. You can get your Rebel modified to take IR, but you'll need a filter to take normal photos.

http://www.maxmax.com/aXNiteCanonRebel.htm

memento

NewBee
Registered Member
Aug 3, 2005
www.flickr.com
I forgot about avatars! I had one here, but it disappeared, or something happened with avatars on the site. I don't remember anymore. I think I will use that one!

The IR cameras I have known about for a while. It's hard enough to justify the cost of my Rebel, but now to spend another $750+ for an IR camera will take some convincing! But the small Sony is something they didn't have last time I checked out the site. I wouldn't want someone messing with my Rebel, but the Sony looks tempting!

Barrel Char Wood Products

Viking Brew Vessels - Authentic Drinking Horns