I am attempting to make my first 1 Gallon batch, but I cannot get it to ferment. Here is my recipe:
3 1/4 lbs Unfiltered honey
7 pts water
3 tsp Malic acid
1 1/2 tsp Tartaric acid
1 1/4 tsp Tannin
3/4 tsp Energizer
2 Campden tablets, crushed
1 packet of Lavin D47

I pitched the yeast after it sat in 90 degree boiled water for 15 min. The mix was at about 75 degrees. After 24 hours of no activity, I added another packet of D47 prepared the same way. After another 24 hours of no activity, I opened the primary and gave it a good stur with a sanitised wort spoon. I am using a two gallon plastic primary with a good tight seal and airlock. Today the Gravity reading was 1.112 (I hope I read that right) I don't have alot invested in this batch, but it would be nice to save it. Thanx