Thread: Discount for Gotmead'ers - and a contribution to gotmead.com funding

1. Default Discount for Gotmead'ers - and a contribution to gotmead.com funding

I'm very happy to say that I've set up a special coupon for gotmead people at my supply store:

http://jaysbrewing.com/catalog/

The code 'gotmead' entered when checking out will get you a 10% discount AND it will also get Vicky a 5% donation from Jay's Brewing!

Please let me know if there is anything you are looking for that you can't find on the site. I'm still putting in a lot of items. For instance, I can get anything and everything that you see on morebeer.com (or morewine, or morecoffee, etc...). Basically, anything you've seen at other supply stores I should also be able to get you a quote on.

The stuff listed on my website are items that are normally in stock and shipped out immediately. Again, that list is not complete either, but there ARE 500+ items in the catalog already!

Cheers,
    Jay

Default Re: Discount for Gotmead'ers - and a contribution to gotmead.com funding

Hey Jay,

This is great stuff! Thanks for extending this deal to all the GM'ers and the donations to the site!

That rocks!

Oskaar
    Is it tasty . . . precious?

3. Default Re: Discount for Gotmead'ers - and a contribution to gotmead.com funding

My pleasure! I've had the physical store for many years and have been meaning to put up an online shopping cart for a while now.

Being a "mead-centric" kinda guy myself, I'm happy to help out Gotmead however I can.

Cheers,
    Jay

Default Re: Discount for Gotmead'ers - and a contribution to gotmead.com funding

And as a note: When Jay says he ships fast he means it!! I was really impressed with the service I got when I ordered my heather tips from him

Where is your physical building at Jay?

6. Default Re: Discount for Gotmead'ers - and a contribution to gotmead.com funding

I'm in Fairfax, VA. You can find hours, address, and directions at my home page: www.jaysbrewing.com

7. Default Re: Discount for Gotmead'ers - and a contribution to gotmead.com funding

Oh, and if any GM'ers come into the physical shop, be sure to mention that you're from Gotmead. Not just so that you can get the 10% off and Gotmead gets 5%, but so that we can crack open some Jay's mead for a tasting!

Cheers,
    Jay

8. Default Re: Discount for Gotmead'ers - and a contribution to gotmead.com funding

I almost forgot to thank Mynx for the kind words! I'm glad you were happy with the heather. I'd like to sample that beer sometime!

Cheers,
    Jay

9. Default Re: Discount for Gotmead'ers - and a contribution to gotmead.com funding

I echo the sentiments about Jay's service, friendly advice and fast shipping. I have a pretty good LHBS within fairly easy driving distance, but it can't match the ease of punching a couple of keys on the computer and having stuff magically appear at the door overnight! Jay's pricing is really good too, even without the GENEROUS GOTMEAD discount. Nice to have a good supplier on the East Coast too!

Recluse

10. Default Re: Discount for Gotmead'ers - and a contribution to gotmead.com funding

Recluse,

Thank you for the compliments!

When I first started shipping items, I mainly used UPS. Then I found Fedex to be cheaper and faster. Amazing that their regular ground service got a package from VA to NJ in about 18 hours.

Cheers!
    Jay