• PATRONS: Did you know we've a chat function for you now? Look to the bottom of the screen, you can chat, set up rooms, talk to each other individually or in groups! Click 'Chat' at the right side of the chat window to open the chat up.
  • Love Gotmead and want to see it grow? Then consider supporting the site and becoming a Patron! If you're logged in, click on your username to the right of the menu to see how as little as $30/year can get you access to the patron areas and the patron Facebook group and to support Gotmead!
  • We now have a Patron-exclusive Facebook group! Patrons my join at The Gotmead Patron Group. You MUST answer the questions, providing your Patron membership, when you request to join so I can verify your Patron membership. If the questions aren't answered, the request will be turned down.

Nice Job With The Upgrade / Rebuild

Barrel Char Wood Products

GrantLee63

NewBee
Registered Member
Feb 19, 2006
Clarkston, MI
My wife and I just came back from a trip to Orlando, FL, and today was the first time I had a chance to check out the site since the upgrade / rebuild.

What can I say ? Vicky and Oskaar ..... you guys ROCK !!! :notworthy:

GrantLee63

NewBee
Registered Member
Feb 19, 2006
Clarkston, MI
I guess I was blown away with the speed at which the pages load compared to the way they used to, but I'm with you cargirl and don't think you're doing anything wrong - I'm sure Vicky and Oskaar have been VERY busy getting things back in order, and will have all the features up and running shortly.

pain

GotMead Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 1996
North Carolina
gotmead.com
Don't worry, folks, its just that its taking me more time than I'd like to finish putting the dozens of programs that run GM back in place. Keep watching, I've a few *new* toys up my digital sleeve that will roll out once I've got all the former stuff back up and running.

Actually, its rather a happy thing in a way, as I have some *paying* work, doing a re-write of honeywine.com, and 2 other customers have me building them sites as well, including a Berkely, CA antique shop that was referred to me by one of our own (THANK YOU!!!!!). Plus, I'm embroiled in the IMF prep for the Home Meadmaking Competition, AND the hubby has been out of town for 2 weeks.

Sooooooooo, I'm juggling all that and single parenting too, and wouldn't you know there was *also* an orthodontist appt, a haircut appt and a dentist appt in there for the kid, AND I'm chaperoning a trip to the local art museum on Friday.

*Whew*. So, thanks verra much for the patience, I *am* working on it, fast as I can. Oskaaar will tell you he keeps having to call me and tell me to sleep, LOL.

Vicky - running on about 2 hours of sleep a night (I am *so* too old for this! :confused2:)

Barrel Char Wood Products

Viking Brew Vessels - Authentic Drinking Horns