• PATRONS: Did you know we've a chat function for you now? Look to the bottom of the screen, you can chat, set up rooms, talk to each other individually or in groups! Click 'Chat' at the right side of the chat window to open the chat up.
  • Love Gotmead and want to see it grow? Then consider supporting the site and becoming a Patron! If you're logged in, click on your username to the right of the menu to see how as little as $30/year can get you access to the patron areas and the patron Facebook group and to support Gotmead!
  • We now have a Patron-exclusive Facebook group! Patrons my join at The Gotmead Patron Group. You MUST answer the questions, providing your Patron membership, when you request to join so I can verify your Patron membership. If the questions aren't answered, the request will be turned down.

brilliance, thy name is Oskaar

Barrel Char Wood Products

fundrunk

NewBee
Registered Member
Nov 14, 2006
i propose that once a week or maybe once and a while oskaar gives us a little peice of wisdom or maybe a rant or just whatever he wants to put on there i dont think theres anything he doesnt know or maybe we could play stump the Oskaar, that would be fun i bet he would always win. and once again let me say thank you to Vicky and Oskaar for running this website it is THE website that i go to every day without fail and usually spend at least 45 mins to an hour here every day i will be subscribing as soon as i can Thank you Thank you

Oskaar

Got Mead Partner
Administrator
Dec 26, 2004
The OC
Thanks dude, you give me far too much credit. Hey, stump the Oskaar would be fun, but it would be way too easy! LOL

I'm glad you enjoy the site and find it helpful, and thank you again very much for the compliment.

Cheers,

Oskaar

fundrunk

NewBee
Registered Member
Nov 14, 2006
hey oskaar this would also be a good addition to the podcasting that vicky wanted to do

pain

GotMead Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 1996
North Carolina
gotmead.com
::evil laughter::

Muahahahahahahaha.................ok, first question:

What is my favorite color?

Vicky - cackling madly and on too little sleep and too much caffiene

Oskaar

Got Mead Partner
Administrator
Dec 26, 2004
The OC
Gee, if it's not GotMead green we're all in for a terrible Holiday Season!

Cheers,

Oskaar

Barrel Char Wood Products

Viking Brew Vessels - Authentic Drinking Horns