Thread: IMF questions - tickets and hotel?

Default IMF questions - tickets and hotel?

Hi, Busy Folks!

More questions: can I be sure of getting tickets if I wait to buy them at the door? It looks to me like the tastings are what the tickets are for? But if you go to the tastings you miss the seminars? Is this right? I am confused. Some old hand please fill me in as far as how the fest works!

Any more news on the Hotel GotMead block?

Leonora

"Spanky, Sparky, Buckwheat the Fourteenth - doing the right thing starts first thing in the morning, not after you are caught." -- John Criton FarScape

Default Re: IMF questions - tickets and hotel?

Actually we sold out tickets last year at the fest if I remember correctly so you're better off getting them in advance. There is ample time to go to the seminars and drink to your heart's content as the tastings end at 9:00 PM if I remember right, and the seminars run to 7:30 or 8:00 pm with an hour break in between, and a half-hour before the seminars begin as well.

Plus, after the tasting there will be plenty of boozy commercial mead makers and of course the GM contingent with ample amounts of homemade hooch to fill a tanker truck so lack of libations is never an issue!

Vicky is working on the blocks of rooms so she can update you when she gets back from the long weekend.

Cheers,

Oskaar
    Is it tasty . . . precious?