• PATRONS: Did you know we've a chat function for you now? Look to the bottom of the screen, you can chat, set up rooms, talk to each other individually or in groups! Click 'Chat' at the right side of the chat window to open the chat up.
  • Love Gotmead and want to see it grow? Then consider supporting the site and becoming a Patron! If you're logged in, click on your username to the right of the menu to see how as little as $30/year can get you access to the patron areas and the patron Facebook group and to support Gotmead!
  • We now have a Patron-exclusive Facebook group! Patrons my join at The Gotmead Patron Group. You MUST answer the questions, providing your Patron membership, when you request to join so I can verify your Patron membership. If the questions aren't answered, the request will be turned down.

Makin' a list, Checkin' it twice, Gonna find out who's.....

Barrel Char Wood Products

Oskaar

Got Mead Partner
Administrator
Dec 26, 2004
The OC
....Naughty!!! :sex:

So, the fat man and his venison on-the-hoof are gettin' ready to invade your personal space! What's on your wish list this year, toys, tools, or something else? Post em up here and see what your fellow GotMeaders are hoping to see under the tree.

Britney Spears? An 18 Volt assortment of power tools? Your neighbor's cat on a spit (you know, the one that uses your rose garden as a litter box)? Let's see who is wishing for what!

Hmmm, now what do I want??

Cheers,

Oskaar

Brewbear

NewBee
Registered Member
May 10, 2005
Hmmmmm!!!! Britney and power tools :evil4: now that's a combination!!!!!
What I really with for is Health!!!! For me, my family amd my Gotmead family!
Oh, yeah!!! A week in Oskaar's cellar would be nice too!

Happy Hollidays y'all
Brewbear - typing under the influence of mead

Sleepybeef

NewBee
Registered Member
Jan 2, 2006
1) a B3 gift certificate

2) 4 gallons of quality varietal honeys

3) a Dolphins playoff berth

4) a job transfer

5) a Los Angeles medical cannibis buyer's card

6) Pavement's "Wowee Zowee" re-issue

7) The entire "Mission of Burma" catalog from Matador records

Cargirl

Got Mead? Patron
GotMead Patron
Wow, what a great question...

>>Remission for my dad

>>A fabulous dehydrator. I want to make my own dried fruits for mead. And I'd love to dry some of my mother's vegetables, just for fun.

>>End to migraine worldwide.

>>Peace on earth, goodwill toward men. Ooops--prayer list mixed up with Christmas list. :toothy10:

David Baldwin

NewBee
Registered Member
Jun 29, 2004
Grand Rapids, MI
1. Peace and safety for Miriam, her family, and friends.

2. a paint job for my 1979 International Scout II. (Corvette Yellow)

3. a $250,000 grant gift certificate towards starting my own meadery.

4. a day in Oskaar's cellar. :toothy10:

pain

GotMead Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 1996
North Carolina
gotmead.com
Hmm.....

OK, I'll jump in:

1. Our soldiers home safe
2. Enough cash to drive to Michigan to see my Dad for Christmas
3. Snowboarding lessons (just a couple, we don't live in a snow state) at Crystal Mountain Ski Resort for my daughter (that's near where my dad lives)
4. For my dad to come out of the depression that my mom leaving him has left him in....

Vicky (...and maybe some more honey so I can make more mead)

Oskaar

Got Mead Partner
Administrator
Dec 26, 2004
The OC
1. Long healthy, happy and fun filled days for the gotmead community and people in general
2. My buddy out of the hospital
3. Somthing safe for my Dad to drive (he was rear ended this morning and the van was totaled at the hands an SUV driven by a cell phone chatting woman)
4. Peace on earth, goodwill toward men, women, etc.
7. More good Christmas music (TSO, Merry Axemass, etc.)
8. The systematic search and destruction of all Holiday Fruitcakes on the planet
9. Lindsay Lohan to quit getting drunk and calling me at 3:00 AM
10. More Oak Barrels

Peace out!

Oskaar

WRATHWILDE

Lifetime Patron
Lifetime GotMead Patron
Mar 19, 2005
Dubuque, Iowa
www.zazzle.com
Oskaar said:
3. Somthing safe for my Dad to drive (he was rear ended this morning and the van was totaled at the hands an SUV driven by a cell phone chatting woman)

Oskaar,
I Hope he wasn't injured and is doing OK. Is it the season or just stupid people on Cell Phones? My Dad was rear ended earlier this month on his motorcycle while waiting at a stoplight (also by a woman on a cell phone - uninsured). $6000 in hospital bills, $4500 damage to the bike. Luckily he has health insurance, she paid the $250 deductible... but the cycle wasn't insured against uninsured motorists. Who knows if he'll be able to recover any of the $$, she's a college student/waitress. Not a good combination for $$ recovery.

My Wishes -

1. Politicians with enough backbone to fight for our Constitutional Rights, and the expansion thereof.
2. Our Soldiers home safe and every politician who voted for/or campaigned for the war in Iraq fighting on the front lines.
3. The paying off of the National Debt and a constitutional amendment requiring a balanced budget going forward.
4. The Banning of lobbyists in Government buildings.
5. That all Senators & Congressmen read and throughly understand all the bills they're voting on.
6. That no Christmas Music, Displays or advertising shall appear before the second week of December.
7. That Bill Gates and Warren Buffet make me their sole beneficiary.

Wrathwilde

Angus

Lifetime Patron
Lifetime GotMead Patron
Aug 19, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
Well, starting with the obvious, I would like 60lbs each of the following varietals: clover, wildflower, basswood, orange blossom.

Second, I would like to have a 20# CO2 cylinder with regulator, and a Nitrogen system for stouts.

Third, sufficient dinero to finish my HERMS for making wort.

Finally, and perhaps more important than the first three above, I would like my mother to stay healthy, my sister to stop starving herself to death in the name of vanity, my new Godson to grow strong and healthy, and my arms around my better half at least an hour a day.

Merry Chirstmas all.

Angus

Barrel Char Wood Products

Viking Brew Vessels - Authentic Drinking Horns