Thread: Re: adframe.php???

My Social Networking

Add sandman on Facebook

Default Re: adframe.php???

This may be a bit old for this thread, but I'm getting the same thing only with a slight twist. It hits me whenever I hit my back arrow causing me to have to hit it twice to return to the previous screen. If I pull down the history arrow at the side it even shows the "adframe.php" as the immediately previous destination.

This doesn't happen ALL the time, but it happens more often than not. I also noticed that at the point this started happening to me was about when I started not being able to read more than one or two of the latest posts under the "Show unread posts since last visit" option.

Just thought you might lie to know Vicky... Good luck.

Yeah. I've been getting it on the Joomla site, which is the software that runs GM, on Simplemachines, which runs the forum, on other Joomla-based sites .

Since it happens to me on a number of sites, I'm forced to consider that is a browser or Joomla or PHP thing, because I can't find *anyone* talking about it that have tried to solve it.

Very frustrating.......
    Wassail!

Vicky Rowe
    Owner & Webmistress, Gotmead.com
    Executive Director, American Mead Makers Association
    http://www.mead-makers.org
    Making Mead since 1995

My Social Networking

Add sandman on Facebook

Sorry about that. If I could help out I would, but my thing these days is network routers and switches to go along with my telecom switching background. This whole php thing is a mystery to me.