• PATRONS: Did you know we've a chat function for you now? Look to the bottom of the screen, you can chat, set up rooms, talk to each other individually or in groups! Click 'Chat' at the right side of the chat window to open the chat up.
  • Love Gotmead and want to see it grow? Then consider supporting the site and becoming a Patron! If you're logged in, click on your username to the right of the menu to see how as little as $30/year can get you access to the patron areas and the patron Facebook group and to support Gotmead!
  • We now have a Patron-exclusive Facebook group! Patrons my join at The Gotmead Patron Group. You MUST answer the questions, providing your Patron membership, when you request to join so I can verify your Patron membership. If the questions aren't answered, the request will be turned down.

Re: adframe.php???

Barrel Char Wood Products

sandman

Premium Patron
Premium Patron
Feb 5, 2007
Hartford, Huntingdon, United Kingdom

This may be a bit old for this thread, but I'm getting the same thing only with a slight twist. It hits me whenever I hit my back arrow causing me to have to hit it twice to return to the previous screen. If I pull down the history arrow at the side it even shows the "adframe.php" as the immediately previous destination.

This doesn't happen ALL the time, but it happens more often than not. I also noticed that at the point this started happening to me was about when I started not being able to read more than one or two of the latest posts under the "Show unread posts since last visit" option.

Just thought you might lie to know Vicky... Good luck.

pain

GotMead Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 1996
North Carolina
gotmead.com

Yeah. I've been getting it on the Joomla site, which is the software that runs GM, on Simplemachines, which runs the forum, on other Joomla-based sites .

Since it happens to me on a number of sites, I'm forced to consider that is a browser or Joomla or PHP thing, because I can't find *anyone* talking about it that have tried to solve it.

Very frustrating.......

sandman

Premium Patron
Premium Patron
Feb 5, 2007
Hartford, Huntingdon, United Kingdom

Sorry about that. If I could help out I would, but my thing these days is network routers and switches to go along with my telecom switching background. This whole php thing is a mystery to me. :BangHead:

Barrel Char Wood Products

Viking Brew Vessels - Authentic Drinking Horns