Thread: Patron features ignoring me!

1. Default Patron features ignoring me!

Aloha all!

I don't know if it's a function of the new front page or just my bad luck, but I find myself unable to access the Premium Patrons functions. MeadZine, Chat, and Recipes for Patrons all take me to a "wouldn't it be nice to see this content? Just donate!" type of page (not the same one, each has its own sales pitch).

Mahalo!

Evergreen, CO (west of and above the Denver smog!)

Default Re: Patron features ignoring me!

That happened to me a while back (before the changes), and I was able to get the privileges back by logging completely off, closing and re-opening the browser, then logging back into the Gotmead site.
    Na zdrowie!

Wayne B.

Default Trouble Accessing Messages

I don't know if anyone else is having this Problem, I've been trying to access my messages and all I get is a blank white screen. The site is running about as quick as Molasses, so Im wondering if it's just a temporary request time-out type of deal, usually my browser tells me if the site "times-out". Like I said... all I get is a blank white screen, no error message, no note at the bottom of my browser like "contacting gotmead.com" or "retrieving item 54 of 56"... all I see is a white light at the end of my tunnel vision.

Wrathwilde