• PATRONS: Did you know we've a chat function for you now? Look to the bottom of the screen, you can chat, set up rooms, talk to each other individually or in groups! Click 'Chat' at the right side of the chat window to open the chat up.
  • Love Gotmead and want to see it grow? Then consider supporting the site and becoming a Patron! If you're logged in, click on your username to the right of the menu to see how as little as $30/year can get you access to the patron areas and the patron Facebook group and to support Gotmead!
  • We now have a Patron-exclusive Facebook group! Patrons my join at The Gotmead Patron Group. You MUST answer the questions, providing your Patron membership, when you request to join so I can verify your Patron membership. If the questions aren't answered, the request will be turned down.

Story about the bee problem? CBS News May 7, 2007 6:30 PM EST

Barrel Char Wood Products

wolf_tracker

NewBee
Registered Member
Jan 18, 2007
The field of dreams ... plant it and they will
come...

nothing to worry about ... there are plenty of
wild bees. :sad1:

Of course only the one woman sees them.

:cheers:
wolf

Kwatt

NewBee
Registered Member
Jul 3, 2006
beeboy said:
Just watched it, didn't say anything already know. Expected more out of Katie Couric and CBS. :-\

I did not watch it. I recorded it just in case. I did not expect much just hoping for new information.

I have come to expect sensation not information from TV news. :(

I have finally got answers from the state, county and city where I live on keeping bees in my back yard. The state says no county ,city or local can prohibit the keeping of bees. The county said we can not give you permission but we will not bar you from doing so. When I finally found the right person for the city he said "please do".

Looks like I'll start next spring.

Kwatt

Barrel Char Wood Products

Viking Brew Vessels - Authentic Drinking Horns