• PATRONS: Did you know we've a chat function for you now? Look to the bottom of the screen, you can chat, set up rooms, talk to each other individually or in groups! Click 'Chat' at the right side of the chat window to open the chat up.
  • Love Gotmead and want to see it grow? Then consider supporting the site and becoming a Patron! If you're logged in, click on your username to the right of the menu to see how as little as $30/year can get you access to the patron areas and the patron Facebook group and to support Gotmead!
  • We now have a Patron-exclusive Facebook group! Patrons my join at The Gotmead Patron Group. You MUST answer the questions, providing your Patron membership, when you request to join so I can verify your Patron membership. If the questions aren't answered, the request will be turned down.

Limited Edition Gotmead T-shirts for sale

Barrel Char Wood Products

pain

GotMead Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 1996
North Carolina
gotmead.com
Hi guys,

I find myself in possession of 55 (only *55*!!!) limited edition Gotmead t-shirts that were supposed to be for the May ComicCon in Charlotte, NC. Unfortunately, my partner, Peter Vinton, the designer of the Gotmead meadwench and viking (who was the artist in residence) was unable to attend due to a death in his family, so we cancelled our trip to the convention.

These shirts are white, heavy quality name-brand pre-shrunk cotton t-shirts, in sizes ranging from adult SM to adult XL, and are $20 each. They are *not* Cafepress shirts, but digitally printed into the shirt, and will wear and wash very well.

They have the viking in his full glory, with gotmead.com around the outer edge of the knotwork on the left side, and www.petervintonjr.com (the artist) around the right outer edge. Underneath in large letters it says 'Got Mead?' and under that 'It's what's for breakfast!'

viking-shirt-con-sm.jpg

You can also view the huge version here.

So if you've been hankering for some Gotmead gear (or need to get a gift for someone who *might* be hankering), here is your chance to take advantage of my misfortune, and get yourself a shirt that isn't being sold anywhere else but right here. When they run out there won't be any more, possibly ever.

Payment of $20/shirt can be made to gotmead@gotmead.com via Paypal, or mailed to me at my snail mail address (please email me for the address). Shipping will be $4.00 for USPS Priority mail. (NOTE (UPDATE): Shipping a flat rate envelope is $4.80 (I'll eat the .80, since I didn't check this before posting), and I can jam one shirt into the envelope. More than 1 shirt (up to say, 10 shirts, shipping will be between $6 and $16, depending on the number of shirts and where they have to go (based on USPS Priority mail shipping charts)). International folks, email me, and we'll figure out shipping. Please check with me on size(s) that you want, as I've only got 10-15 of each size, so I don't want you to put up cash if I've run out of your size.

Thanks as always for your kind support, all profits from the site go primarily to support the site or secondly to feed the programmer (ok, and buy the occasional gallon of honey for meadmaking).

Vicky - busily collecting many cool references to drinking vessels throughout history for your pleasure while out on a recon mission on Google for a client

TheBruce

NewBee
Registered Member
Aug 24, 2007
I'm in for 1 size XL shirt. :icon_thumleft:

I've been noted to say "Time for breakfast..." more than a few times in reference to a bottle of mead to start a day at the Ren Faire.

Launcelot

NewBee
Registered Member
Dec 9, 2007
My order is off...

Paid for and everything.

woot, 2 ordered, one for me and one for my Brew buddy.

--L

pain

GotMead Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 1996
North Carolina
gotmead.com
Yep, there is a large available. Right now I have 10 SM, 15 M, 15 L and 13 XL available.

Thanks to Launce for being so fast out of the gate on getting his!!! You guys are da bomb.

pain

GotMead Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 1996
North Carolina
gotmead.com
By the way, guys, don't forget to put your address in the Paypal orders. Can't ship if I don't have addies!!!

Bruce, got yours. Get me a snail mail addy to send to. Current stock: 10 SM, 15 M 15 L, 12 XL.

Vicky - running out to get Priority mail boxes to ship in.....

pain

GotMead Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 1996
North Carolina
gotmead.com
Launce, Bruce and Wayne, your shirts are packaged and labeled, and I'll drop them at the post office this afternoon. Summersolstice, I've pulled your XL shirt for you.

Current stock: 10 SM, 15 MD, 15 LG, 10 XL

Armyeric

NewBee
Registered Member
Apr 28, 2008
Mesa, AZ
I sent a PM but I will ask here for perhapse a faster reply:

Is the total price $24.00 (Shirt and shipping)?

Thanks,
Armyeric

Launcelot

NewBee
Registered Member
Dec 9, 2007
Vicky...

Please lay aside a Medium for me. I will shoot ya payment when I get home tonight!

--L

pain

GotMead Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 1996
North Carolina
gotmead.com
You got it, Launce. I'll pull it and pack it now. Just got home from my daughters' horse show myself.

Vicky

Launcelot said:
Vicky...

Please lay aside a Medium for me. I will shoot ya payment when I get home tonight!

--L

pain

GotMead Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 1996
North Carolina
gotmead.com
wolf_tracker said:
:wave:

any chance what so ever in getting larger shirts??

:cheers:

wolf

Yeah, I can get 2XL and 3XL. Since I'd be placing a smaller order, my cost would be higher, but I can sell them for $25.00 apiece.

Shipping-wise, if I can find a big enough envelope (Priority Mail flat rate envelopes won't hold a 2x/3x, the 1x just *barely* fits), shipping would be $4.80. If I have to do a box, it will be somewhere between $5 and $8 (once you get out of the envelope, the price is either $9.80 for a flat rate box, or weight-based, which starts at $4.80 and goes up depending on weight and distance shipped). Or, if you don't mind waiting, I can ship it Parcel Post for around $4.50.

Barrel Char Wood Products

Viking Brew Vessels - Authentic Drinking Horns