• PATRONS: Did you know we've a chat function for you now? Look to the bottom of the screen, you can chat, set up rooms, talk to each other individually or in groups! Click 'Chat' at the right side of the chat window to open the chat up.
  • Love Gotmead and want to see it grow? Then consider supporting the site and becoming a Patron! If you're logged in, click on your username to the right of the menu to see how as little as $30/year can get you access to the patron areas and the patron Facebook group and to support Gotmead!
  • We now have a Patron-exclusive Facebook group! Patrons my join at The Gotmead Patron Group. You MUST answer the questions, providing your Patron membership, when you request to join so I can verify your Patron membership. If the questions aren't answered, the request will be turned down.

Got Mead? and Got Mead? Forum software migration update

Barrel Char Wood Products

Oskaar

Got Mead Partner
Administrator
Dec 26, 2004
The OC
Hey all you GM'ers out there!

The forums have been up and running for a couple of weeks now and we've been watching them to ensure that the software is stable and the forums are performing to expectation, which at this point they are.

We're going to be moving forward with converting the Got Mead? Main website to it's new look and feel in the next two weeks and once that is over I can get back to refining the look and feel of the forums again.

At this point in time we're at the end of phase one and moving into phase two which will take our default forum template and current color schema toward a more sleek, modern look and feel with additional contrast and color refinement. I'm in the process of fluffing up some FAQ's with lot's of help from some of our other senior forum denizens and will be publishing those out soon.

If you have burning issues, personal requests or concerns, please PM or email Vicky and I. If you have forum ideas, constructive suggestions or thoughts please post those in the forum suggestion area.

Thanks for your patience and being such a great community.

Vino

NewBee
Registered Member
Oct 30, 2008
Birmingham, Alabama
I registered on this site just a few weeks before the change...WOW!

Not to leave anybody out...but You and Vicky have done an awesome job...I spend way too much time on the internet (much work related) but each day I can't wait to get to work and logon to see what's going on...it's obvious that the people behind the scenes have a genuine passion for the craft.

Love the look...the layout...I'm even growing fond of the color GREEN...can't wait to see what else you gals & guys have planned.

Thanks,
Vino

Barrel Char Wood Products

Viking Brew Vessels - Authentic Drinking Horns