Thread: frame sizes

Default frame sizes

The basic info:
    Windows XP on a PC
    Firefox 3.0.4
    Browser window open to full screen size at 1024x768 resolution (small laptop monitor)

Ok, here's my query: Is there a way to make the frames auto-size to the browser window? The posts always bleed off to the right and I have to scroll over to read the last word or two on each line. It's not a big deal, but hey it's worth asking.

Thanks and the new features are fun!

Quote Originally Posted by akueck View Post
    The basic info:
    Windows XP on a PC
    Firefox 3.0.4
    Browser window open to full screen size at 1024x768 resolution (small laptop monitor)

Ok, here's my query: Is there a way to make the frames auto-size to the browser window? The posts always bleed off to the right and I have to scroll over to read the last word or two on each line. It's not a big deal, but hey it's worth asking.

Thanks and the new features are fun!
    I don't know if you have collapsed the drop-down menu on the left-hand side of the site or not (there's a little up arrow that you can click to roll it up) but that may be helpful. The forum is set to mount 95% of the available width of the resolution of your screen whatever size it happens to be. I've tried it smaller, but it's very cramped when I look at it when the horizontal width is set to 90% or below.

If you have the left side roll up menu turned off and it's still scrolling off I don't know what we can do. If this is common for others out there, be sure to chime in and I'll go ahead and drop it to 90% horizontal utilization.

Lemme know.
    Is it tasty . . . precious?

The Fusel Shack, in the swamp west of Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

Rolling up the side window solves the problem for me. Thank you.
    Lanne pase toujou pi bon
    (Past years are always better)

Hey Pete, thanks for the tip! I was having the same problem as Aaron and I'm running at 1280x1024, although not running full screen. If I closed my bookmarks (in FireFox) everything was fine. Now I don't have to close them.
    Wild In Idaho
    Mead, like life, is a journey and not a destination. So stop and savor the flavors along the way!

"Gawd, I hate drinking mead and posting in the forums."

Nothing currently fermenting!

5. Default

I was also having this problem on my laptop but not at work on the widescreen. I haven't checked at home yet but It deffinatly almost centered the thread posts on the widescreen. I think this will solve the porblem at home aswell.
    FairTax!!

Awesome, a little arrow button. That fixed it! Thanks man.