• PATRONS: Did you know we've a chat function for you now? Look to the bottom of the screen, you can chat, set up rooms, talk to each other individually or in groups! Click 'Chat' at the right side of the chat window to open the chat up.
  • Love Gotmead and want to see it grow? Then consider supporting the site and becoming a Patron! If you're logged in, click on your username to the right of the menu to see how as little as $30/year can get you access to the patron areas and the patron Facebook group and to support Gotmead!
  • We now have a Patron-exclusive Facebook group! Patrons my join at The Gotmead Patron Group. You MUST answer the questions, providing your Patron membership, when you request to join so I can verify your Patron membership. If the questions aren't answered, the request will be turned down.

Chat with Oskaar: Tuesday 01/13/2009, 6PM PST/9PM EST

Barrel Char Wood Products

Oskaar

Got Mead Partner
Administrator
Dec 26, 2004
The OC
Be there with your meadmaking questions and we'll chew the fat for a while.

Cheers, Oskaar

Last edited:

Oskaar

Got Mead Partner
Administrator
Dec 26, 2004
The OC
Chat session changed to Tuesday, 01/13/2009, 6PM PST/9PM EST

CHANGED TO:

Tuesday, 01/13/2009, 6PM PST/9PM EST

Oskaar

Got Mead Partner
Administrator
Dec 26, 2004
The OC
In the Got Mead Chat room. If you go to the little left-hand collapsable menu, under Patron tools you'll see a link to chat. Go there and waaa-laaah, you be in da chat room!

Cheers, Oskaar

Oskaar

Got Mead Partner
Administrator
Dec 26, 2004
The OC
Hey, use is as an opportunity to ask stuff in the live and untamed wild of the chatroom. A lot of times people will ask things that they don't think of when they're drafting a considered post.

Ask something you haven't asked before, or haven't thought of, etc.

Oskaar

Got Mead Partner
Administrator
Dec 26, 2004
The OC
Hey Folks that was a fun chat session and the questions were coming fast and furious.

Unfortunately there were several users who were unable to log into the chat rooms with us and enjoy the fun.

Rest assured we are working on this and have received your emails/PM's regarding this issue. We should have it resolved by the next chat session.

For those of you who participated last night, and those of you who weren't able to participate, please feel free to use the chatroom at any time. It's one of the perks of being a Patron and a great way to have a more personal experience with other Patrons!

We'll get this stuff squared away, Oskaar

Kee

NewBee
Registered Member
Apr 27, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
I agree with Sandman. I learned a lot. Thank you so much, Pete! Now I just need to put the suggestions to good use this weekend.

Barrel Char Wood Products

Viking Brew Vessels - Authentic Drinking Horns