Thread: New York City Homebrewers Guild

1. Default New York City Homebrewers Guild

The New York City Homebrewers Guild will hold its eighth annual mead-meeting on May 20th at Burp Castle (located at 43 East 7th Street), in New York City. Our guest speaker wil be Paul Holmes, of the Long Island Meadery, who will discuss all things mead. Bring your own and share. As in the past, a good time will be had by all.

Phil

Default Re: New York City Homebrewers Guild

I am *so* there.

3. Default Re: New York City Homebrewers Guild

Just a reminder that....

On Tuesday, May 20th, the New York City Homebrewers Guild will hold in seventh annual ‘Mead Meeting.’ In the past, this annual event has attracted mead makers from all over the country and, this year, should be no exception.

Our guest speaker this year will be Paul Holmes, president of the Long Island Meadery who will discuss everything mead.

Admittance is free. Bringing a bottle of your own mead to share would be very appreciated.

The meeting will take place at Burp Castle, located at 43 East 7th Street, in Manhattan. The fun begins at 7:30pm.

Phil

Default Re: New York City Homebrewers Guild

Would I be failing if I bring a failed chimay clone so I can find someone willing to taste and tell me what went wrong? :P

5. Default NYC Mead Gathering

On Tuesday, May 19th, the New York City Homebrewers Guild will hold its ninth annual ‘Mead Meeting.’ In the past, this annual event has attracted mead makers from all over the country and, this year, should be no exception.

Our guest speaker this year will be Nathaniel Martin of the Manmhattan Meadery who will discuss all things mead.

Admittance is free. Bringing a bottle (or two or three) of your own mead to share would be very appreciated.

The meeting will take place at Burp Castle, located at 43 East 7th Street, in Manhattan. The fun begins at 7:30pm.

Phil