• PATRONS: Did you know we've a chat function for you now? Look to the bottom of the screen, you can chat, set up rooms, talk to each other individually or in groups! Click 'Chat' at the right side of the chat window to open the chat up.
  • Love Gotmead and want to see it grow? Then consider supporting the site and becoming a Patron! If you're logged in, click on your username to the right of the menu to see how as little as $30/year can get you access to the patron areas and the patron Facebook group and to support Gotmead!
  • We now have a Patron-exclusive Facebook group! Patrons my join at The Gotmead Patron Group. You MUST answer the questions, providing your Patron membership, when you request to join so I can verify your Patron membership. If the questions aren't answered, the request will be turned down.

Posible wrong Phone Number

Barrel Char Wood Products

Wacko

NewBee
Registered Member
Apr 6, 2009
When you go to the Home page..
Then click on 'Subscribe'....
Scroll down near the bottom...

you see this;
>>If you do not wish to use Paypal or Moneybookers, your options are:
>>
>> 1. Call me with a Visa, MC or American Express at phone number moderated by Oskaar

That number gives the disconnected recording. :(

I have found a good number in the 'forums subscribe page' :)

Oskaar

Got Mead Partner
Administrator
Dec 26, 2004
The OC
When you go to the Home page..
Then click on 'Subscribe'....
Scroll down near the bottom...

you see this;
>>If you do not wish to use Paypal or Moneybookers, your options are:
>>
>> 1. Call me with a Visa, MC or American Express at phone number moderated by Oskaar

That number gives the disconnected recording. :(

I have found a good number in the 'forums subscribe page' :)

Actually if click the subscribe and scroll down to the bottom you get several choices. Here's what you see:

If you do not wish to use Paypal or Moneybookers, your options are:

1. Call me with a Visa, MC or American Express at bad phone number
  2. Pay at Amazon.com for Patrons or here for Premium Patrons. To upgrade, pay here.
  3. Send mail payment (with forum ID) to:
    Vicky Rowe
    Gotmead.com
    Mailing Address
You have more options than what Wacko posted below and I wanted to be sure that folks are aware there are more options than either calling Vicky or using Paypal and Moneybookers. No slam on Wacko either, just being complete.

Cheers, Oskaar

Barrel Char Wood Products

Viking Brew Vessels - Authentic Drinking Horns