• PATRONS: Did you know we've a chat function for you now? Look to the bottom of the screen, you can chat, set up rooms, talk to each other individually or in groups! Click 'Chat' at the right side of the chat window to open the chat up.
  • Love Gotmead and want to see it grow? Then consider supporting the site and becoming a Patron! If you're logged in, click on your username to the right of the menu to see how as little as $30/year can get you access to the patron areas and the patron Facebook group and to support Gotmead!
  • We now have a Patron-exclusive Facebook group! Patrons my join at The Gotmead Patron Group. You MUST answer the questions, providing your Patron membership, when you request to join so I can verify your Patron membership. If the questions aren't answered, the request will be turned down.

For some reason...

Barrel Char Wood Products

wildoates

NewBee
Registered Member
Mar 22, 2009
Elk Grove, CA
...this comic reminds me of a lot of people who hang out here.

Not me, of course, heavens no. But the rest of you guys, yeah.

:angel4:

Shanecb

NewBee
Registered Member
Sep 15, 2008
Oh man, I ALWAYS look through tool catalogs when I get them. I don't know why, I don't even use tools that often anymore.

Who needs tools?! I needs more honey!! ;-)

Oh man, that makes me think of the song Wenches and Mead by Alestorm. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-8Uo1j0AiA

That song always makes me think of Gotmead, and just... mead haha.

akueck

Certified Mead Mentor
Certified Mead Mentor
Jun 26, 2006
Ithaca, NY
I say that but never buy anything. 1-bd apartments are not conducive to more crap than we already have. We have to consider the load-bearing limits of the floors. :eek:

wildoates

NewBee
Registered Member
Mar 22, 2009
Elk Grove, CA
Well, Aaron, I suppose that if you got rid of some of your brewing stuff you'd have more room for tools, right?

/like that's gonna happen

wildoates

NewBee
Registered Member
Mar 22, 2009
Elk Grove, CA
I can open up my midwest catalog and not want a single thing in it.

/if my mom was alive she'd be telling me that my tongue is going to turn black and fall out at such a lie. My guardian angel just had a coronary.

Barrel Char Wood Products

Viking Brew Vessels - Authentic Drinking Horns