Thread: Fermentation Chiller Question

1. Default Fermentation Chiller Question

In my little corner of NC, i realized that during the spring/summer and into early fall, that im going to have issues with the temperture in the area and having successful fermentations. I have decided to build a fermentation chiller to remedy this problem. Which brings me to my issue, this is a standard 2" foam insulation chamber, complete with fans and thermostat. I was curious if anyone could give me some advice as to how i would run my wiring from power to thermostat to fan. I have a decent electrical background, but have never connected an inline thermostat and any assistance that could be provided would be appreciated.

Have you searched the interwebz for "Son of Fermentation Chiller"?
    Want to see something added to the GotMead Glossary? PM me! Didn't know we had a glossary? Check the top row of links.

3. Default

That was the same plans that i looked at myself. He metions the procedure and where to place it, but im not sure which wire that i need to connect, and which wires dont matter.

4. Default

actually, nevermind, after rereading what was written and looking at his schematic one more time, i got it figured out. Thanks for your help.