Thread: Maybe a cool idea??

Default Maybe a cool idea??

Okay, was just curious, i was sharing my very few and very short mead stories i have with some friends and was explaining all the different kinds of mead you can have and someone had a what i though an awesome idea.... Coffee, can you and if so how would you utilize this delicious little bean i know chocolate is a possibility so why not coffee?? or both?? just wondering if anyone has tried this out thus far? THANKS!
    Eddie

The Fusel Shack, in the swamp west of Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

The Search Tool is your friend - don't neglect it.

Seriously. While folks around here are always willing to answer questions, you can glean a lot of information from what is here, and can focus your questions on things that you don't find answers for. In this case, I used the advance search tool and typed in coffee then selected to search only titles of posts and it brought back all of these. If you search espresso, and search the whole post you may get even more just for starters.

So please, do make the effort to search. If you don't find anything, then by all means post questions.
    Last edited by Medsen Fey; 06-10-2010 at 12:47 PM.
    Lanne pase toujou pi bon
    (Past years are always better)

yea.... i typed in just "coffee mead" i didnt think to type in espresso probably because i dont like coffee that much, my experience with coffee is starbucks frozen stuff, thanks for the heads up though =] finding out alot of good info
    shukran jazeelan!!

You could probably just type "coffee", given that this is a mead forum, there's a high liklihood that the posts will have something to do with mead! (try it as part of the name of a thread only, rather than in posts)

The Fusel Shack, in the swamp west of Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

Actually that is what I did and tried to link it into the post above where I underlined "the search tool." For some reason it didn't work properly, but I think I've fixed it now.
    Lanne pase toujou pi bon
    (Past years are always better)