Thread: Sincere Appreciation

Default Sincere Appreciation

In the last month, I've lost a nephew and my father in two days, and watched as my family was wrung out by a respiratory virus whose effects are still lingering. The illness forced me to miss the Mazer Cup, and while I'm sorry I could not attend, this was a gift that was way better not shared.

At my father's funeral, a beautiful bouquet from Vicki, Pete, Glenn, Dani, Wayne, Kyle, Michael and Steve was delivered. It was so pretty that it took a prominent location at the foot of my father's photo collage. My whole family commented on how beautiful the flowers were, and they lasted for more than a week, brightening my mother's home.

Then yesterday, a box of what appears to to be some very delicious meads appeared at my door. My (Mazer) cup runneth over.

I can't express my gratitude fully enough. A friend in mead is a friend indeed, and I have some of the best friends in mead imaginable.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Ken
    It's time for some woodshedding, Willie Mae. The blue light was my blues, and the red light was my mind.

I'm so very sorry for your loss

Scott

My most sincere condolences... I lost my own dad ten years ago (March 10 and I still can't believe it's been ten years) and it's just hellish to go through that, I couldn't imagine losing one of my nephews too.

I'm so glad the gotmead folks who were in the know were able to do something to show you how much they care. And the box of meads is such a nice touch, makes me proud to be part of this community too.
    "The main ingredient needed is 'time' followed closely by 'patience'." - The Bishop 2013
    "Good grief! If someone wanted to murder you, all they would have to do is ship you a 55 gallon barrel of honey and watch you document working yourself to death!" - Vance G
    "When you consider that laziness and procrastination are the fundamentals of great mead, it is a miracle that the mazer cup happens." Medsen Fey, 2014
    "Sure it can be done. I've never heard of it, but I do things I've never heard if all the time. That is the beauty of being a brewer!" - Loveofrose, 2014

I knew about the illness, but not about the passings.

My condolences to you and your family.

-Todd

Sorry to hear of your losses. Peace to you. Take care of yourself.
    Making Mead With TLC since 2010