Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 25 of 25

Thread: Question about Joe's Grape Mead / Pyment

  1. #21

    Default

    If you are buying honey the grocery store route, Whole Foods Market is a national grocery store chain in the US. They have an excellent variety of different types of honey compared to most grocery stores.

  2. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Smoky Mountain Reign View Post
    If you are buying honey the grocery store route, Whole Foods Market is a national grocery store chain in the US. They have an excellent variety of different types of honey compared to most grocery stores.
    I usually buy local honey in bulk and Buckwheat isn't local for Michigan so yeah I have to go the grocery store route. There's a Whole Foods kind of nearby, but someone earlier in the thread (who lives like 10 minutes from me) said a local high-end produce market carries smaller bottles of Buckwheat so I'm giving them a try first. I do hit Whole Foods up for Honey when I'm low on the 5 gallon bucket and they have a nice selection of Raw Michigan Honey.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Plymouth, Michigan
    Posts
    91

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TAKeyser View Post
    I usually buy local honey in bulk and Buckwheat isn't local for Michigan so yeah I have to go the grocery store route. There's a Whole Foods kind of nearby, but someone earlier in the thread (who lives like 10 minutes from me) said a local high-end produce market carries smaller bottles of Buckwheat so I'm giving them a try first. I do hit Whole Foods up for Honey when I'm low on the 5 gallon bucket and they have a nice selection of Raw Michigan Honey.
    Should have mentioned earlier that Randazzos sell buckwheat in 1 lb jars - bottled by Klein & Sons in St Charles, MI.

  4. #24

    Default

    I'm going to try a good farmer's market about 40 miles away next free Saturday morning I have and if don't find it there will also hit up a whole foods market in the same town, Orlando. I hate going to Orlando unless absolutely necessary. This is a good reason.

  5. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jas53 View Post
    Should have mentioned earlier that Randazzos sell buckwheat in 1 lb jars - bottled by Klein & Sons in St Charles, MI.
    Thanks Jas53, all the better since I like supporting those in the state.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Joe's grape pyment
    By MeadMama in forum Mead NewBees - Post your Questions Here
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-21-2010, 09:10 PM
  2. Joe's Grape Mead / Pyment
    By Roharcyn in forum Mead NewBees - Post your Questions Here
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-14-2009, 10:48 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •