Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question about Joe's Grape Mead / Pyment

If you are buying honey the grocery store route, Whole Foods Market is a national grocery store chain in the US. They have an excellent variety of different types of honey compared to most grocery stores.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoky Mountain Reign View Post
    If you are buying honey the grocery store route, Whole Foods Market is a national grocery store chain in the US. They have an excellent variety of different types of honey compared to most grocery stores.
    I usually buy local honey in bulk and Buckwheat isn't local for Michigan so yeah I have to go the grocery store route. There's a Whole Foods kind of nearby, but someone earlier in the thread (who lives like 10 minutes from me) said a local high-end produce market carries smaller bottles of Buckwheat so I'm giving them a try first. I do hit Whole Foods up for Honey when I'm low on the 5 gallon bucket and they have a nice selection of Raw Michigan Honey.

Quote Originally Posted by TAKeyser View Post
    I usually buy local honey in bulk and Buckwheat isn't local for Michigan so yeah I have to go the grocery store route. There's a Whole Foods kind of nearby, but someone earlier in the thread (who lives like 10 minutes from me) said a local high-end produce market carries smaller bottles of Buckwheat so I'm giving them a try first. I do hit Whole Foods up for Honey when I'm low on the 5 gallon bucket and they have a nice selection of Raw Michigan Honey.
    Should have mentioned earlier that Randazzos sell buckwheat in 1 lb jars - bottled by Klein & Sons in St Charles, MI.

I'm going to try a good farmer's market about 40 miles away next free Saturday morning I have and if don't find it there will also hit up a whole foods market in the same town, Orlando. I hate going to Orlando unless absolutely necessary. This is a good reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Jas53 View Post
    Should have mentioned earlier that Randazzos sell buckwheat in 1 lb jars - bottled by Klein & Sons in St Charles, MI.
    Thanks Jas53, all the better since I like supporting those in the state.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12