Thread: So proud...

Default So proud...

...of my first bottles of mead!!
    I think it tastes pretty good, going to save two bottles until this Thanksgiving or Christmas and try it then. Wish I could share a glass with everyone on here. You've all been so nice and so much help. Thanks and cheers.
    Last edited by hepcat; 03-30-2012 at 12:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat View Post
    ...of my first bottles of mead!!
    I think it tastes pretty good, going to save two bottles until this Thanksgiving or Christmas and try it then. Wish I could share a glass with everyone on here. You've all been so nice and so much help. Thanks and cheers.
    Take at least two bottles and hide them. Now. Come Thanksgiving/Christmas you'll wish you had hidden more.

Or, you could always send them to me. I'll keep 'em nice and safe for you. Yeah... that's the ticket!

(Oh, and congratulations!)

Thankyou fivecats. Trying to post a pic of the bottles but having difficulty, will keep trying.

Best way to hide two bottles is to have another two hundred bottles to hide them in. Camouflage...

Congrats!
    Bees stole my signature file!

Quote Originally Posted by skunkboy View Post
    Best way to hide two bottles is to have another two hundred bottles to hide them in. Camouflage...

Congrats!
    LOL Skunkboy, I only got two bottles from this batch, but have more ready to bottle soon as I find the time. And thanks.
    I've tried to post a couple pics but have not been able to crop them down enough. But my avatar pic although very small is a pic of one of the two bottles. Hope some day later this year it ends up tasting as nice as it looks right now.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by skunkboy View Post

Congrats!
    Wise, wise words.