• PATRONS: Did you know we've a chat function for you now? Look to the bottom of the screen, you can chat, set up rooms, talk to each other individually or in groups! Click 'Chat' at the right side of the chat window to open the chat up.
  • Love Gotmead and want to see it grow? Then consider supporting the site and becoming a Patron! If you're logged in, click on your username to the right of the menu to see how as little as $30/year can get you access to the patron areas and the patron Facebook group and to support Gotmead!
  • We now have a Patron-exclusive Facebook group! Patrons my join at The Gotmead Patron Group. You MUST answer the questions, providing your Patron membership, when you request to join so I can verify your Patron membership. If the questions aren't answered, the request will be turned down.

Hijack This Thread!

Barrel Char Wood Products

Soyala_Amaya

NewBee
Registered Member
Mar 21, 2011
Missouri
the 1988 games in Seol...I just complained about this the other day, my brain goes faster than my fingers and I miss whole words.

Penguinetti

NewBee
Registered Member
Dec 20, 2011
Eliot, ME
haha... oh, okay. That's alright, it could be worse...

...your fingers could go faster than your brain.... your wordsadsa wiould fsstatrt llooioking lioike thinsis.

Soyala_Amaya

NewBee
Registered Member
Mar 21, 2011
Missouri
And I know the report is dry, it's the nature of reports, but trust me, if you are the kind of person who can read through the drivel it is actually riveting. Sex trafficking, public nudity, international incidents, all sorts of sordid affairs hidden behind punditry.

Penguinetti

NewBee
Registered Member
Dec 20, 2011
Eliot, ME
And I know the report is dry, it's the nature of reports, but trust me, if you are the kind of person who can read through the drivel it is actually riveting. Sex trafficking, public nudity, international incidents, all sorts of sordid affairs hidden behind punditry.

Wow... sounds like a typical tuesday night at my house.

;D

Cal

NewBee
Registered Member
Dec 20, 2012
I always play Nords in Skyrim. I mean 50% Frost resistance... If you insist! Sure makes frost dragons a lot easier to fight.

I usually do dark elf for 50% to fire but now I am light elf for wizard powers.

I'm off to play Path of Exile my newest obsession. I need a washer n dryer :(

Penguinetti

NewBee
Registered Member
Dec 20, 2011
Eliot, ME
I like playing with Legos. At 36 years of age, I have yet to miss getting Legos for Christmas. No Joke.

Seriously; that's awesome. Legos are the reason I became an engineer. I hope my daughter likes legos. It's okay if she doesn't. I'll still buy them, "for her".

Just like the slip-n-slide we're planning to have at her first birthday party!

Slip'n'slide, heyo!

Reactions: TheAlchemist

Soyala_Amaya

NewBee
Registered Member
Mar 21, 2011
Missouri
Dude...my mommy got me lincoln logs for Christmas a couple years ago. I actually went out to the shed and found all my My Little Ponies and action figures and had a BATTLE OF EPIC PROPORTIONS between the forces of Good and Not So Very Good. (I never liked declaring any of my toys 'evil', they might get ideas.)

When I was little this involved cookies and juice. Now it was cookies and beer.

Sometimes being a grownup is awesome.

Barrel Char Wood Products

Viking Brew Vessels - Authentic Drinking Horns