Thread: Shoe rack turns into wine rack

Default Shoe rack turns into wine rack

Cleaning the basement trying to get organized when I stumbled onto this shoe rack behind some boxes. Well I don't own that many pairs of shoes so I was going to toss it when I thought that it could make a handy Wine Rack. Well it works and can hold like 48 bottles.

" ...no sense hauling empty carboys around when full ones take up just as much space. " -TheFlyingBeer (on HomeBrewTalk)

Nice, seems a little more practical than this one:

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/art/3067592392.html

A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.

more practical perhaps, but not nearly as cool or as artistic.
    " ...no sense hauling empty carboys around when full ones take up just as much space. " -TheFlyingBeer (on HomeBrewTalk)

That shoe rack idea's a great one! I'm probably the one woman on earth who owns fewer shoes than her husband, shoe racks don't fit cowboy boots so well so we mostly haven't bothered with 'em.
    "The main ingredient needed is 'time' followed closely by 'patience'." - The Bishop 2013
    "When you consider that laziness and procrastination are the fundamentals of great mead, it is a miracle that the mazer cup happens." Medsen Fey, 2014
    "Sure it can be done. I've never heard of it, but I do things I've never heard if all the time. That is the beauty of being a brewer!" - Loveofrose, 2014
    "I tend to....um, er, experiment, and go outside the box. Sometimes outside the whole department store." - Ebonhawk, 2014

After the roommate saw it she told me she picked it up two years ago at a garage sale for $2 and never got around to clearing space in her closet for it. Her laziness is my gain.

^^^ Reported.
    "I've never forgotten anything that I can remember."

I made this one a few years ago. Inexpensive and a nice, sleek, modern design. Who knew PVC pipe could look that great.

http://wineintro.com/products/racks/.../winerack.html

8. Default Shoe Rack Closet Organizer System

Have you had it with trying to store shoes and shoe boxes on high shelves in your closet?
    Finally, the perfect solution for getting organized while keeping everything you need at your fingertips. Use the 24 extra-large pockets to store.

http://Go2Azon.com/g/B00J94627S-SHOESTORAGE